Grades hacked at Ballard High School

Posted by Geeky Swedes on April 28th, 2011

Ballard High School is one of three schools affected by stolen teacher passwords. According to KIRO 7, the school district is aware of someone stealing the passwords and changing grades at Ballard, Ingraham and Sealth, “however, all the schools and teachers are at risk,” according to an email written by the district IT staff that was sent to KIRO. According to the email, “the hackers plugged key logger devices into computer USB ports that capture everything entered by the keyboard.”

KIRO has more here.

• 1 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 1:43 am

haha yeah right, nobody hacked any teachers. teachers have a habit of getting up and leaving the class room for 10 minutes to make copies. I’ve seen countless kids run up to the teachers computer as they leave for the bathroom, it takes them 2 seconds to change a single test grade on a spread sheet to pass the class. with each teacher dealing with 200+ kids they cant remember individual scores.
    of course the adult world assumes everything is HAX, but the Seattle school system should instead be investigating incompetent teachers that aren’t securing their workstations.

• 2 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 2:05 am

in the video interview, one of the interviewed teacher states that “The breach was limited to something called the Easy Grade Pro system, my understanding it that does not give them access to the entire computer system, it just gives them access to the teachers individual grade system”
    She is correct, the easy grade pro system is the equivalent to the teacher’s grading clip board, its the screen they most often have open on their computers. It is a localized database that could not be accessed by an outside log in, or “hacker”. And most students would not go through the process of stealing a password when many teachers are willing to leave it open.

“Now so far the school have no evidence that grades were actually changed”
    because the students were likley changing an individual grade, and there are no recorded logs of changes to the spreadsheet.

my advice- have change logs. thats all you need. students ARE changing grades, all you need is a new program that records every change to the spreadsheet. it would be easy to have alerts for every grade that is changed after its initial entry.

• 3 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 4:33 am

Have you been in high school recently? Or had a kid in high school in the past 5 years? Grades are constantly being changed on Easy Grade Pro. Turn in an assignment late, teachers change the grade. Make corrections on a test, the grade gets changed. The teacher puts a grade in incorrectly, student shows assignment and the grade gets changed.

On average, teachers have 160 students, that’s a lot of change logs to go through to find a couple bad seeds.

TL;DR This idea isn’t a good solution. A better solution is for teachers to be more responsible and log out of their accounts more regularly.

• 4 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 6:05 am

i am currently in one of the schools in question- so yes, i am seeing this exact problem in motion. teachers are already advised to keep their workstation safe, but not all of these teachers are tech savvy. an older teacher at my school decided to use the password “mathisfun” and once a student randomly guessed it, it was passed along to everyone.
    most grades are not changed constantly by teachers, this is a SEATTLE PUBLIC SCHOOLS, nearly everything is pass/fail. teachers treat easy grade pro as their red pen and grading tables.

i am bewildered that such a large data system has no tracking of changes. currently a teacher cant tell if, when, and who changed the grade.asking them to look for changed grades is asking them to recall from memory whether or not the students current grade is the one they assigned. If easy grade pro already had change logs, they could easily confirm suspicions. but currently they don’t have any actual evidence that any grades were changed, they assume, but cant prove.
    but a simple data change log would report every change in the tables with a date and time, so if the teacher was ever suspicious of a certain grade they could look at the history, and if they know they were not entering grades in first period (most teachers enter grades during their prep period or after school) they can prove the grade was changed.
    most teachers also grade in bursts, they take a stack of papers and enter all 30 grades within an hour. this makes a consistent log of 30 consecutive assignments with the exact title. if all grades are entered by the 30s, every day, and suddenly there is one change to a 100 point test- it would stand out like a sore thumb.

and the logs could be analyzed simply by a newer program, imagine if each teacher was presented daily, on login, with an overview of grade changes sorted by assignment for the previous day
    New grades for assignment A:30
    Changed grades for assignment B:7
    Changed grades for Final Exam:1

Also keep in mind that teenagers are opportunists.if they bombed a giant test and have their overall grade drop to an E, they can either accept the failure and retake the class, or simply change the grade. to a student a single test can mean the difference to getting into the UW or not, so they will camp out the teachers computer and wait until the perfect moment. a watchful teenager can notice patterns throughout the year, and all it takes is the teacher forgetting to log out a single time. The opportunistic teenager could wait for weeks for the perfect moment to change a test grade if their entire future is weighed on it.
    teachers have been told to keep their work stations secure since they first signed their terms of use agreement – its just obviously not working.

• 5 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 6:06 am

I am a Junior at Ballard. Something nobody expects is teachers giving students their passwords. LA Teacher (if you want to call her a teacher) Jeanne Reader just lets kids use her personal computer with easy grade pro open, while she is in the classroom. A guy smoked a joint INSIDE her classroom last year but that is a separate matter. Marketing teacher, Jill Zawatski also has been known to give students her password. This password allows students to access Easy Grade Pro from any computer in the school. It also allows students to access the Source (online grade database) from any computer with internet. A teacher’s source account can find the grades for any student in the school, allowing the student with the password to invade the privacy of any student in the school.

• 6 Guest // Apr 29, 2011 at 6:45 am

theres some confusion here.
    a teachers computer password can let students access their computer account, but easy grade pro can NOT be accessed from any other computer.
    it is NOT possible to log into a regular computer in a library, log into a teachers account, and open easy grade pro. easy grade pro is located ONLY on the teachers primary computer(s) which contain the program’s files. Easy grade pro also has a separate password from the computer accounts, so even if a teacher’s computer is on, you cant access easy grade pro unless they LEFT IT OPEN.

teachers have different reasonings to giving out their passwords. most teachers of computer classes share their password to select trusted students so they can bypass the schools filter (the filter that filters the same pages for grades K-12). Bypassing the school’s filter is required to get anything helpful accomplished on the internet, as the district blocks every page that might offend a 5 year old.
    but their password still does not aid in grade changing, that can still only be accomplished through their main workstation(s). the only instance of grade changing is through that computer when the teacher isn’t paying attention.
    and yes- this means that even if students DID hack the teachers password, they would still have to wait for them to leave the room to change their grades.

• 7 Camron // Apr 29, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Straight out of Ferris Bueler’s Day Off

• 8 Anonymous // Apr 29, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Hey Guest

Since you’re a stellar example of what Ballard High School turns out did you miss the day that they taught proper sentence structure and capitalization?

• 9 TB // Apr 29, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Well, he hacked his attendance. I think the Matthew Broderick comparison is really with “WarGames”.

• 10 Guest // Apr 30, 2011 at 10:47 am

AP student, what what?
    I’m not wasting my time on proper sentence structure and capitalization, its the internet. Don’t be pissed that I can think of more then one sentence to say. Silly adults thinking you understand the internet…

• 11 Guest // Apr 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Something you apparently haven’t learned is the difference between posting on a community forum and something like /b/.

• 12 Guest // May 4, 2011 at 4:30 am

usually people don’t pick apart comments on community sites, some of them actually enjoy knowing the truth instead of what the Media’s coverage of it is.
    I guess some of you just get little hard-ons from correcting people on the internet.

• 13 ghost hacc // Jan 30, 2015 at 8:51 am

World Best Hackers: Our Set of proffessionals provide Quality Hacking Services. We have series of testimonies from our clients Worldwide.
    We are based in the usa and We are Proficient in Hacking every areas of ICT which include:

* Hack and access DATA FROM ANY COMPANY WEBSITEs
    * FUND TRANSFER FROM ANY BANK WEBSITE
    * HACK AND UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES
    * SALES OF HACKING SOFTWARES & ONLINE TUTORIALs
    * HACK INTO YOUR PARTNER’s FACEBOOK ACCOUNT without their knowledge/Notification
    * Hack into any GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE
    * HIJACK A USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS ANY SITE
    * Hack into SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    * HACK AND OBTAIN CASH ADVANCES
    * HACK AND OBTAIN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
    * Hack into any DATA BASE
    * Hack PAYPAL ACCOUNT, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS etc.
    * SERVER CRASHED hack
    * WE ARE EXPERTS IN DATA AND FILES RECOVERY…
    * HACK BANK ATM CARD, PIN and PASSWORD DEVELOPMENT

NOTE

We Offer Expert trainings on hacking and Pin Generation with our e-Book and online tutorials
    * Is your partner cheating on you, we can teach you how to Hack into their phone, monitor their text and conversation.
    * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    * Monitor any phone and email address

reach us on here : haccc@cyberservices.com

• 14 ghost hacc // Jan 30, 2015 at 8:52 am

helo there do you need help? a hacking problem? troubled times? cheating spouse bad coworker?trouble at school?bully? DID A BUSSINESS PARTNER CHEAT YOU? WANT HIM TRACKED ? GET AT US need a certified GREY or BLACK HAT hacker?
    my team and i offer services that can help you solve your corporate issues and make your private life better ,we hack into WEBSITE hack,YAHOO,GMAIL,HOTMAIL,AOL,GMX,FACEBOOK,TWITTER,WORDPRESS,VARIOUS ACCOUNT IDS email accounts to PENETRATION TESTING,SECURITY AUDITS,SERVER HACK,UPGRADE OF RESULTS,GENERAL CONSULTATION help get answers about online activities,ALSO PREPARE CUSTOMIZED KEYLOGGERS FOR SALE ,, gaining acces via servers i can hack an account in a period of 1 to 3 days depending on the terms of our deal.i dont chat or im ,i just recieve and reply email .accept payment via bitcoin and hardly via western union CREDIT CARDS FOR SALE ,LOGINS FOR SALE
    .contact us on our EMAIL at =============== > HACCC@CYBERSERVICES.COM we are here to help you anytime.

• 15 ghost hacc // Jan 30, 2015 at 8:53 am

* Computer hacking
    * web hacking
    * Email hacking {gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, facebook etc.}
    * mobile hacking
    * network hacking
    * score upgrade
    * remover of name from driving record.
    * online banking hacking
    * password hacking
    * online bank hacking
    * sale credit card
    * sales of bank login
    * sales and hacking of PayPal
    contact him on this email.
    reach us on here : haccc@cyberservices.com

• 16 sucess // Feb 15, 2015 at 8:59 am

do you need a hack to upgrade your scores, break into a website, hack into a Facebook account, into phones etc do get back at us success.hacker909@mail.com.

• 17 louis // Feb 28, 2015 at 6:45 am

contact this dude if you have got any real problems contact this due , he just saved my life , time conscious and real . adam_loudon@outlook.com (570) 290-8280

• 18 marlene // Apr 9, 2015 at 4:43 pm

If you do not wanna get ripped off, Contact the real hackers at prohacx0@gmail.com.

Fast and do not give excuses . I was trying to save my marriage , My husband was cheating serially and It hurt both me and my kids. This guy gave me proof and I had to leave him even though he was my first love for 15 years.

• 19 GENIOUS HELPED // Apr 17, 2015 at 12:17 pm

In the midst of many fake and incompetent hacker. I there is one you can trust to deliver. I was not paid to do this for him. But I did promise him to give him a testimony, if he can take me out of the of probation mess and he did, so I am here to give to tell about him. I only asked for a grade change which he did, so will not say he is perfect in others, because I have tried him with other stuffs, I will come back here to testify if i try him with other hacking deal in the future. You too can try for yourself. I assure you he is reliable and he is a genius with school grade change
    you can contact him using his email: besthacklords@gmail.com

• 20 Anonymous // Apr 19, 2015 at 3:32 pm

HOW I GOT A BLANK ATM CARD WITH THE HELP OF AN INDIAN BASED HACKERS(atmindiahacker@gmail.com).
    Hello every one out there, i wanna share this good news to the world on how i got a blank ATM card that enriched me lately. Be smart and become rich in less than 3 days it all depends on how fast you can be to get the trending new Programmed Blank ATM Card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world except India where the cards are made and some Africa countries. I got to know about this Blank ATM Card when I was searching for job online about a month ago. At first i was skeptical and i thought it was a fraud but i took a bold step and gave it a trial and today it has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. In a day i was able to withdraw $5000 USD with this card it was unbelievable. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal but there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is untraceable and it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs camera to detect the user. For details on how to get yours today email the Indian hackers at: (atmindiahacker@gmail.com) Only serious individuals should contact them because they are very straight forward and if they ask you who sent you just simply say “Lin” they will respond to you.
    They also told me they do all kinds of hacking jobs and bank transfer.
    Good luck!!

• 21 Testimony // Apr 26, 2015 at 1:19 am

I will not mention my name and country in this testimony, for security reasons.
    I am a good person and carelessly got myself involved in a crime that has affected me so much and has almost ruin my entire future. Next year I will be graduating from college and that is going to do a great damage to my backgroung if checked and will make it difficult for me to get a job. I got worried and contacted this guy that has helped me remove my charge from all online profile check. I did a background check on myself too and the charge is no longer there and have as well asked someone to help me check and the charge is no longer there. Thanks Hack Lords I can have a bright future now. I am going to place this testimony anywhere possible, because you have actually done what you promised and have prove yourself competent.
    You can contact him with his email: besthacklords@gmail.com

• 22 Ray // May 2, 2015 at 11:18 am

Thanks Hack Lords for putting smile on my face again, after I have been scammed by some so called hackers here. Thanks for helping me change my school grades successfully, I can now walk with head up and can now face my family; before you start judging me here, it is not that I like to cheat, but I found myself in this helpless situation and am sure there are some of you out there who found yourselves in this kind of situation too, based on past mistake. @ Hack Lords, I have recommended two people to you already and they said you have started their job. I do wish to tell more about your competence, like I did promised you. I can boldly recommend this guy to any of you here. He is a genius.

This is his email: besthacklords@cyberservices.com

• 23 Magic Hacker // May 8, 2015 at 4:49 am

Do you need a hacker to help hack any web site, Contact @
    magicdatabasehacker@gmail.com

Our services include the following:
    University grades hack
    IPhone Hacking Tricks
    YouTube Hacking Tricks
    Email Hack
    Paypal, MasterCard hack
    Google Hacks
    Facebook Hacking Tricks
    Hacking Software
    Hacking Tricks
    IP Address
    Software Hacking
    Hack Facebook Password Online
    Already hacked online shopping pins for sale at give away price
    Windows Hacking Tricks
    SERVER CRASHED hack
    Game account hacking
    Tagged account
    Untraceable IP etc…..
    Contact with us at

• 24 Christie // May 11, 2015 at 1:30 am

It’s taken over 6 months to find a genuine hacker after having lost thousands of dollars to these fake hackers, every last one posing to be a hacker is a fraud, no hacker has to advertise his services, their work should speak for them, anyway I will drop my contact, get in touch with me so I can link you up with him, he’s quite skeptical about who he works for so you’ll have to go through me, here’s my contact, hartwichchristie@gmail.com

• 25 WHITE // May 15, 2015 at 4:52 am

DON’T BE SCAMMED
    for credit hack, up of your credit score, change of grades, card hacks, internet security against hackers, blank credit card, listen to voice conversation and text message hack, mail hack, social network hacks and any other hackings, contact frank_zues@outlook.com

• 26 Magic Hacker // May 15, 2015 at 8:33 am

Magice Hacker here on your door step:
    Do you want a QUICK and the most INTELLIGENT hack service?
    Have you been failing your courses in school and want to UPGRADE YOUR
    SCHOOL SCORES AND GRADES?
    Then it is your luck day to met the most EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, SWIFT and

KNOW IF HE IS CHEATING
    x UNTRACEABLE INTERNET PROTOCOL etc
    x HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD BEEN BULLIED ONLINE BEFORE AND WANT TO GET BACK AT
    THE PERSON, WE CAN HELP YOU TRACE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON AND
    DO WHATEVER YOU REQUEST TO THE PERSONS COMPUTER
    x IS ANYONE BLACKMAILING YOU ONLINE AND YOU WANT US TO GET INTO THEIR
    COMPUTER AND DESTROY DATA AND EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU?

contact us at: magicdatabasehacker@gmail.com

• 27 GURUSHACKERS // May 15, 2015 at 10:02 pm

WE ARE NOT JUST HACKERS WE ARE GURUS. GOOD HACKERS SHOW PROOF OF WORK AND THIS IS EVIDENT FROM THE TESTIMONIES OF OUR NUMEROUS CLIENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT WE HAVE HELPED PUT SMILE TO THEIR FACES.
    CONTACT US FOR YOUR:
    -University grades changing
    -Facebook hack
    -email interception hack
    -email accounts hack
    -Grade Changes hack
    -Website crashed hack
    -Word Press Blogs hack
    -Retrieval of lost file/documents
    -Erase criminal records hack
    -Databases hack
    -Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds
    -Untraceable Ip
    -Bank accounts hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -Websites hack
    -Control devices remotely hack
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Verified Paypal Accounts hack
    -Any social media account hack
    -Android & iPhone Hack
    -server crashed hack
    -Text message interception hack
    -Twitters hack
    -Skype hack
    -Credit cards hacker
    -We can drop money into bank accounts.
    – credit score hack
    -blank credit card sale
    We can also teach you how to do the following
    with our e-book and online tutorials
    * Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    * Monitor any phone and email address
    * Tap into anybody’s call and monitor their
    conversation
    CONTACT: gurushackers@yahoo.com

• 28 F H // May 19, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Need to hack email, website, social media account (facebook, IG, twitter), change your college grades, check if your partner is cheating on you? Contact: fasthacker234@gmail.com

• 29 Hackers Hoods // May 21, 2015 at 10:28 pm

We are Hackershoods, an Indian based hacking team, with excellent records in our field. We render the following services at affordable price.
    *University grades changing
    *Any social media account hack
    *Android & iPhone Hack
    *Word Press Blogs hack
    *Text message interception hack
    *email interception hack
    *Skype hack *Credit cards hacker
    *We can drop money into bank accounts (All Bank,American,Chartered Bank,Banco Popular,Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Arizona,Bank of Arkansas,Bank of Oklahoma,Univest Bank and Trust Co.,USAA Federal Savings Bank,Fifth Third Bank,UniBank,Old Second National Bank,Fidelity Investment bank,Centennial Bank,Zions Bank,Bell State Bank & Trust,arvest bank,American Trust Bank of East Tennessee,Academy Bank,Armed Forces Bank,Simmons First Bank,Cole Taylor Bank etc.)

Contact us at hackershoods@gmail.com

• 30 Smart // May 22, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Do you need help changing your grades? Do you want to check what your partner is up to when you are not with them? Do you want to hack facebook, whatsapp or any other social media? Do you wan to erase any criminal records or spy on your employees? CONTACT smarthacker@inbox.com
    We also see and install surveillance cameras

• 31 Basic Hacker // Jun 2, 2015 at 8:04 am

Do you need a hacker to help you hack any web site,
    are you ever want a QUICK and the most INTELLIGENT hack service?
    Then it is your luck day to met the most EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, SWIFT and
    INTELLIGENT hack team alive…Basic Hacker.
    Our services include the following service:

-University grades hack
    -IPhone Hacking Tricks
    -YouTube Hacking Tricks
    -Email Hack
    -Paypal, MasterCard hack
    -Google Hacks
    -Facebook Hacking Tricks
    -Hacking Software
    -Hacking Tricks
    -IP Address
    -Software Hacking
    -Hack Facebook Password Online
    -Already hacked online shopping pins for sale at give away price
    -Windows Hacking Tricks
    -Control devices remotely hack
    -Android Hacking Tricks
    -KEYLOGGER
    -constantly get Free TalkTime from your network provider
    -Gmail Hacking Tricks
    -Twitter Hacking
    -Hack SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE and ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    -Hack any BANK WEBSITE
    -Hack any Company Website
    -Hack any government agency websit
    -Hack into any DATA BASE
    -Hack Work-Press Blogs
    -Server Crashed hack
    -Game account hacking
    -Tagged account
    -Untraceable IP etc…..

Contact us at: basichacker@hotmail.com

• 32 Dynamite // Jun 3, 2015 at 5:00 am

Dynamic cracker is a proven hack team with clinical accuracy and numerous proofs. We
    render these services:
    ~Hacking of all company website
    ~Hacking of university website and Grades upgrade
    ~ Hacking of all social media
    ~Hacking of all Banks website
    ~Hacking of WordPress Blogs
    ~Hacking of Security Institution and get Criminal Records wiped out
    ~Hacking of Government agency
    ~Hacking of Database
    ~Hacking of Email and Text message
    ~Hacking of Paypal Account
    ~Hacking Server crashed
    ~Hacking of all phones and untraceable Ip and other hackings.
    For further enquiry, contact us at dynamiccracker55@gmail.com

• 33 Mark // Jun 7, 2015 at 10:26 am

Do You Need a Hacker? To Change Your Grades; Correct Your Transcript; Gain Access To Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Other Social Media; Spy On Your Employees etc…Contact: smarthacker@inbox.com to get the job done for you!

• 34 Ccddaacca // Jun 10, 2015 at 8:16 am

Need hacker? 7632808650

Serious inquiries only .

• 35 debbiie // Jun 13, 2015 at 11:29 am

hi there my name is deb, if you are stuck or in need of a brilliant mind to help hack your cheating spouse phone,text ,email or account contact blackhatcreator@gmail.com he is simply genius

• 36 Roger // Jun 14, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Be warned, most of these so called hackers are imposters, I’ve been ripped off 4 times already, thankfully my friend gave me a reliable contact, he works with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks, I would prefer to let his services speak for itself, his contact is yugenroschovic@gmail.com, you can also text him on +19123872604 if he asks where you got his contact you can say from Roger, he’s quite picky.

• 37 lolly // Jun 14, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Need Professional Hacker? +1 7632808650

• 38 jennifer rollins // Jun 19, 2015 at 8:48 am

my name is jennifer rollins,if you need hacking into a cheating spouse phone,email,Facebook,bank statements etc,you really need the blackhatcreator@gmail.com.i read a post by Debbie milller,she connected me with him he is a masterclass at this hacking stuff,it’s so discrete and interesting,tell him i refereed you pleaseee……i promised i would help in any way since he did the same for me.

• 39 malcom // Jun 19, 2015 at 8:48 am

Be warned, most of these so called hackers are imposters, I’ve been ripped off 4 times already, thankfully my friend gave me a reliable contact, he works with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks, I would prefer to let his services speak for itself, you can contact him at greyhatshadowhacker2002@gmail.com, you can also text him on +13128343470 if he asks where you got his contact you can say from Roger, he’s quite picky.

• 40 Philipp // Jun 21, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I know how real hackers work, they never advertise in such a gullible manner they are always discrete, this guy Mr Baelish is the real deal and I’m a living proof, here’s his contact though just in case, hackbaelish69@gmail.com, if at all he acts reluctant you tell him Philipp referred you cos he’s very sensitive,plus the feds are always watching!

• 41 hackers hoods // Jul 1, 2015 at 11:03 pm

*email interception hack
    *Skype hack *Credit cards hacker

Contact us at hackershoods@gmail.com

• 42 maxwell // Jul 10, 2015 at 12:17 am

Real Level 6 White Hat hacker Alert!!!!:
    ETHICAL HACKER SERVICES
    Require services of a certified and experienced ethical hacker for your general ethical and specialized Hacks?
    + Access various social networks (facebook, twitter,
    Instagram, Google+, etc)
    + Specialized and experienced hacking into Educational
    Institutions, Change of Grades, Clearing of Criminal Records,
    Blog Hack, Clear Credit Card Debts, Drop Money Into Credit
    Cards, Smartphone Hacks, Bank Account Hacks in various parts
    of the world etc,
    + Hack into email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
    + Contact 2Ton9 via text (+16788302162) or email;
    testimonyhackerteam@aol.com

• 43 rita becks // Jul 15, 2015 at 9:32 am

hello,good people my name is Rita beckham,
    i was going from site to site looking for answers till i read a post by debbie miller and jennifer rollins
    at first i did not give it much thought, but my mind was still bothered.
    So i decided to contact the blackhatcreator@gmail.com to help catch my cheating spouse,
    he delivered as was promised he is really a genius,he also does P.I jobs clears your record,changes your school results(did that for my son)
    and helped me recover my lost funds/money i lost to scammers. impressive , guess i am so lucky.
    i love him and his work. you should try it,
    only a few out there are good he is one of the best.

• 44 Rookit // Aug 31, 2015 at 4:54 am

Hello World! Do you want to change your grades, get access to online examination questions before you write the examination, check what your partner is doing behind your back, get access to email, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram and other social networking site? geebow76@gmail.com will you get the job done excellently well.

• 45 Joe Johnson // Sep 8, 2015 at 8:23 am

*Retrieval of lost file/documents
    *Erase criminal records hack
    *Databases hack
    *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds text (302) 365-0294

• 46 cyber master // Sep 10, 2015 at 12:47 am

• 47 LOYAL // Sep 14, 2015 at 7:58 am

LOYAL HACKER, is an ethical hacker is extraordinarily intelligent and smart. I am one of the rare gem of hacker who hack and build hacking software which most hackers can build. I have an excellent record, recording 100% successes in all of my job. I am reliable and loyal to clients and make the satisfaction and safety of my clients my priority. I render the following services at affordable price.

*UNIVERSITY GRADES CHANGING
    * HACK AND ADMIT YOU INTO ANY UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE
    *HELP GET YOU A LEGIT AND ACCEPTABLE UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT TO APPLY FOR TRANSFER OR ADMISSION
    *REMOVE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    *HACKING SOFTWARES
    * SOCIAL MEDIA HACK
    *EMAIL ACCOUNTS PASSWORD HACK AND RECOVERY
    *RETRIEVAL OF LOST FILE/DOCUMENTS
    *BANK ACCOUNTS HACK
    *BANK WIRE TRANSFERS TO ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE
    *DATABASES HACK
    *SALES OF VERIFIED CREDIT CARDS OF ALL KINDS
    *UNTRACEABLE VPN
    *CONTROL DEVICES REMOTELY HACK
    *PHONE HACK AND SECRETLY READ TEXT MESSAGES AND WHATSAPP MESSAGE AND MONITOR CALLS
    *VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS HACK
    *EMAIL INTERCEPTION HACK
    *SKYPE HACK *CREDIT CARDS HACKER

Contact us me now on: loyalhacker@outlook.com

• 48 Dynamist // Sep 15, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Dynamism is what we are known for in the world of hacking. We are seasoned professionals and result-oriented in all our hacking jobs.We do all Social Media hacking, School grades hacking, ATM Transfer, Eliminate Criminal records, and much more. We do all these hack cleanly and discreetly without any trace or suspicion.
    contact us at dynamiccracker55@gmail.com

• 49 mackliod // Sep 17, 2015 at 6:54 am

Contact me ASAP, I do over four school grade hack a everyday. My jobs are secured and with out trace. I have worked for students in Asia, America, Europe,
    HACK INTO ANY SCHOOL DATABASE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES, no matter
    hacks into anything . results are seen immediately after I’m done
    Then it is your luck day to met the most EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, SWIFT and
    INTELLIGENT hack team
    School grades hack
    #Bank accounts hack
    #Twitters hack
    #email accounts hack
    #Grade Changes hack
    #Website crashed hack
    #server crashed hack
    Only serious client contact me at> mackliodhacker@outlook.com

• 50 Cybermaster // Sep 24, 2015 at 4:07 pm

In the world of hacking, cybermaster503@gmail.com is the most reliable and efficient hack team on earth. We render the following services and lot more at affordable price and If you refer clients to us as a result of the previous job done for you, you will stand a chance of getting any job of your choice hacked for you free of charge. #change of nationality # University grades changing # Bank accounts hack # Twitters hack # Email accounts hack. Gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc. # Grade Changes hack # Website crashed hack # server crashed hack # Retrieval of lost file/documents # Erase criminal records hack # Databases hack # Visichat Room hack # Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds # Untraceable Ip # Individual computers hack # Websites hack # Facebook hack # Control devices remotely hack # Burner Numbers hack # Verified Paypal Accounts hack # Any social media account hack # Android & iPhone hack # Word Press Blogs hack # Html pages hack # Text message interception hack # Email interception hack # Skype hack # Credit cards hacker. you can try and see.

• 51 mensah // Oct 20, 2015 at 5:54 pm

angelhaze1010@my.com is a great hacker

• 52 Danny // Oct 24, 2015 at 2:36 pm

If you want all your hacking problems solved, there’s no other place to go or person to contact other than the guru himself. He does jobs ranging from bank account hacks, facebook, emails, grade change, cell phone hack among`others. He also makes intl passport for different countries. Contact him and come thank me later blackhackguru@lycos.com is the best man for the job

• 53 James Hill // Nov 8, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Do you want an efficient hacking services like ;
    – Black Card Hacking
    – Database Hacking
    – CGPA Upgrade
    – Bank / Paypal accounts Hacking
    -Recovery of web accounts
    – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter hacks to get your spouse cheating

Contact cyberian414@outlook.com to help provide a solution . Thank me late

• 54 Best Hackers Empire // Nov 11, 2015 at 1:14 pm

i have tried him and i have confirmed his good work among all of this hackers out there ,if you have got any issues with hacking , probably a cheating partner or you wanna change your school grades , clear our criminal record or spy on someone hit the great guy up on b.empire@hackermail.com and consider your big problem solved .. Krishna referred you in case you contact him

• 55 Josh // Nov 13, 2015 at 3:28 am

I offer the best services your money can buy and in case you’re wondering, yes I provide proof before I accept any funds, ranging from social media hacks, email hacks including iCloud, to hacking school database to change grades or even enroll, these are the basic services, I won’t be mentioning any other services on here, you’ll have to email me concerning those, you can reach me either through email or text.
    Email: Joshuawetherspoon@programmer.net
    Mobile: (9123) 387-2604

• 56 fred // Nov 20, 2015 at 4:48 pm

i found angelhaze1010@my.com on this site after which i contacted her for a job, the service she provided me was like no other, thanks for the hook up

• 57 Database Lord // Nov 27, 2015 at 2:33 am

Database Lord

If you are looking for a professional Hacker that specialized in school grade change…

contact me ASAP, I do several School grades hack everyday. My jobs are secured and

without trace. I have worked for students in Asia, America, Europe,Africa and

Australia.

*******NO UPFRONT PAYMENT*************

Notes:
    You don’t have to make any upfront payment. I believe in proves not talks. Only serious

clients should contact me for urgent job…
    I ALSO do Facebook Hacking, Whatsapp Hacking, Instagram, Mobile Hacking, Increase

credit score, removal of name from criminal record, removal of links from website.

Recover Your email passwords, Hack into Bank/Company web site, etc

Contact me at: databaselord@gmail.com
    Skype: databaselord

• 58 Kathy // Dec 1, 2015 at 5:05 am

I am Kathy, if you need hacking into a cheating spouse phone,email,Facebook,Whats app,bank statements etc,you really need the blackdragonsevers@gmail.com. i read a post by Bobby , he connected me with him. he is a masterclass at this hacking stuff, He just help me secure my job once again by helping me retrieve files on my COMPROMISED WORK EMAIL. he can do all sorts of things, just keep it 100% with him and his going to prove himself.

• 59 wendy // Dec 1, 2015 at 7:52 am

If you do not wanna get ripped off, Contact the real hackers at blackkhathack@gmail.com. Fast and do not give excuses but Refund. I was trying to save my marriage , My husband was cheating serially and It hurt both me and my kids. This guy gave me proof and I had to leave him even though he was my first love for 15 years. If you decide to hire him, tell him Maria referred you because he’s quite selective . Thank me later

• 60 Cybercrack // Dec 1, 2015 at 9:26 pm

The best team at recovering of Email account. Have you ever wanted to hack someone’s e-mail account? Recover lost accounts Do you need someone’s sensitive information? Do you want to invade a person’s PayPal, Skrill, Amazon, Apple, Facebook or any other site account? We’re here to present Email Password Cracker! Its in Apk, IOS, MAC, Windows, Linus format. It is easy to use and convenient. It hides IP, override 2 Step verification and auto code finders etc High grade software contact cybercrack227@gmail.com for perfect hack.

• 61 Del Trainor // Dec 13, 2015 at 4:45 am

If you have come to the conclusion of hiring a professional hacker to solve any cyber related issue including keylogging , facebook hack and all other social networks , database hacks, phone unlocking , change of grades , recovery of web accounts , bank account hacks e.t.c Contact patkins09 on kik or cyberian414@outlook.com via mail. He’s one of best out there

• 62 MRS JODY // Dec 13, 2015 at 6:23 am

I want to use this medium to thank (gary.atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com) who help me with an already hacked & programmed ATM machine card. that can withdraw $50,000 USD daily I was so poor without funds so i was browsing one day and i saw somebody testifying how some engineers named (gary.atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com) help him from being poor to a rich guy through an already hacked ATM card capable of withdrawing $50,000usd daily and today am also testifying on how THEY helped me. i never believe in it until they send me the card which am using today.I want you to work in hand with them and you will leave the life of being poor you can contact them through their email address; (gary.atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com) They are ready to help you anytime.

• 63 charles fisher // Dec 18, 2015 at 6:41 am

Hackerphoenix12383@gmail.com does not mess around, since all these fake hackers are out posting then I will post his name out here so you dont get cheated again, you want proof that hes the best then contact and see

• 64 palm daniel // Dec 18, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Need a hacker?was in a bit of some really embarassing cyber issues which led me to meeting some scammers as well but my will to solve my issue eventually paid off when i met Aviv Nadav,his workrate,professionalism and discretion is topclass.Hit him up at whitewebdemon@gmail.com.he‘s kinda picky though so make mention of the reference.daniel referred you.You’re welcome.

• 65 Aviv Nadav // Dec 19, 2015 at 4:09 am

Need a hacker for general ethical hacks? specialized hacks, hack into email accounts(gmail, yahoo, aol etc.), gain access to various social networks (such as facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo etc.), specialized and experienced hacking into educational institutions, change of grades, clearing of criminal records, clear credit card debts, drop money into credit cards, smartphone hack, hack into banks accounts in various countries etc. contact us via whitewebdemon@gmail.com.Top secretive and discreet jobs

• 66 Da dac // Dec 21, 2015 at 3:46 am

Hack into any data base,pay pal account , blogs, credit cards (clear your debts and drop money into your credit cards) , smartphone hacks ,SERVER CRASHED hacks ,professional hacking into institutional servers-keylogging -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)-clearing of criminal records-email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )-breach of web host servers ,Databases hack- Untraceable IP

Contact dragonhhacker@gmail.com

• 67 feranmi olasoji // Dec 21, 2015 at 8:52 pm

​angelhaze1010@my.com helped me hack my grades and helped me graduate from school after which i hired him again to assist me in hacking away my student loans and also he helped which affected my credit ratings. look around you and notice how people are hiring hackers for different functions and reasons, some to predict the stock market, some to catch cheaters and it goes on and on but a lot of this people are faced with the task of identifying those who are legit and those who just aren’t. in that battle i have met and tested a number of this people, when its too cheap its fake, when they can’t tell you what they intend doing with the hack , its probably fake , that i learnt from experience and also was able to identify angelhaze1010@my.com to be legitimate and certified. after a lot of scrutiny , she is the only one i met you was able to back her skills up with her certificate of professional competence and not just word of mouth. i implore all to contact her for all hacking you require

• 68 Sadiq (Sweden) // Dec 26, 2015 at 5:55 am

Get your grades change. I was once stuck with poor grades until I find a true hacker who can get grades change. He handle my job professionally and my now grade was change.. contact him via hackingwizard@firemail.de

• 69 Wendy // Jan 3, 2016 at 5:28 am

Hello there if you want the best person for your hacking services of any sort, i’ll strongly recommend you talk to blackkhathack@gmail.com for he’s the best out there and totally good at hat he does. Thank me later and pls tell him Philipp referred you

• 70 Christy // Jan 4, 2016 at 1:12 am

Finally i feel comfortable sharing the hacker who changes my grades, I’ve been using him for about a year and I decided to share him only because my friends kept on complaining about getting scammed, so here it is, if you are looking for a fast and reliable hacker contact xearthworm@gmail.com tell him Christy sent you, maybe he’ll give me a discount on my next job lol

• 71 Gabriel haye // Jan 22, 2016 at 11:37 pm

i met a hacker who rendered me a very good service . He was called Jesus, definitely not his real name but when I contacted cyberrjesus@outlook.com I was able to find a person who could help clear my debt.

• 72 tech hacker // Jan 27, 2016 at 9:19 am

Do you need a very reliable and efficient hacker?
    Are you having trust or infidelity issues? You want to know who your spouse, kids and wards communicates secretly with? Their locations when they travel or go to meetings? Having problems getting into your email or social media accounts?
    Contact t3chhackt1v1st@gmail.com for quick and immediate solutions.
    I also take care of bank jobs, all social media platforms, company/college/university portals, network interfaces, virus developer, advance keylogger, ATM hacking, master cards, visa cards, transfers

• 73 wizhackers // Feb 1, 2016 at 9:32 pm

need hackers for hire? contact us

we can help change your grades, clear criminal records,
    hack on cheating spouse,
    access email accounts, social networks, clear credits card

debts, drop money into credit cards, bank account hacks,

contact me via email; wizhackers10@gmail.com

• 74 Hackwizard // Feb 4, 2016 at 3:23 am

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.
    +Upgrade University Grades
    +Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter,
    +Remove Criminal Records
    +Drivers Licence
    +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website
    +Phone hacking, cell phone jammer
    +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.
    +We also develop hacked facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, gmail passwords etc.
    We do custom software and web development in php, java, asp.net etc.
    We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.
    our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.
    We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.
    Contact us @ hackwizards007@gmail.com or (818 617 6320)

• 75 blove // Feb 4, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I was so confused before about getting proof of my partner cheating and lieing to me. Thanks for BLACK@ (worldspy86@yahoo.com) the great hacking job done such as :: (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)-clearing of criminal records-email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )-breach of web host servers ,Databases Reach out to and he will help you. Tell him Bailey

• 76 ghost hack3r // Feb 5, 2016 at 1:17 am

Are you in need of professional hackers? Do you have an unfaithful and cheating spouse and need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining full and unsuspecting access into their emails?
    As a caring and loving parent do you wish to know what your kids do daily on social platforms i.e; Facebook, instagram, whatsap, twitter, snapchat, wechat etc to make sure they are not causing, creating or getting into trouble?
    No matter what it is, name it, listing from Taxes, Criminal Record, credit card swipe, transfers, bank jobs, and so on, with us it’s a done deal and a trial will definitely convince you.
    We’re a firm of professional hackers with over 20 years+ hacking and networking experience.
    Write to ghostethicalhack3r@gmail.com asap and have your doubts cleared.

• 77 Roger // Feb 6, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Look guys don’t get scammed by these scumbags, pardon my language but it’s the truth, my name’s Roger and I’ve been ripped off twice now and I won’t let you guys fall victim too, I’ve finally found someone I can trust, he only demanded 50% payments up front as a guarantee to get the job done and he came through, you can reach him via email at yusufmohammad@programmer.net Please say you got his contact of me, he will definitely ask.