The SeafoodFest is just a week away, and the organizers are asking for more volunteers.
Photo from last year’s SeafoodFest
Sue Allegra from the Ballard Chamber of Commerce writes that the shifts still needed to be covered include setting up Saturday morning, “ice wrangling” and tearing down on Sunday night.
“Please look over the following, and if you could spare a few hours, please email our volunteer coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,” Allegra writes.
Volunteers are needed for the following shifts:
- Duties: Traffic/load-in management, distribute and hang signage; set up appreciation stations (tables, umbrellas, fish boxes, table signs, maps, FAQs).
- Hours: Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. (you can do a 2-3 hour shift, just let me know which hours you are available in that time frame)
- Hours: Saturday shifts–3:00-6:00; Sunday Shifts–11:30-2:00, 5:00-8:00
- Duties: Volunteers are stationed at refrigerator truck and assist vendors with ice (take tickets) AND stock BBQ booth – active job.
- Hours: Saturday shifts– 11:00-2:00, 2:00-5:00; Sunday shifts–5:00-8:00
- Duties: Take down signage, appreciation stations (tables, umbrellas, fish boxes, table signs, maps, FAQs), etc.
- Hours: Sunday from 6:30-9 p.m.
Raffle Ticket Sales
Hours: Saturday shifts–noon-3:00, 3:00-6:00, 6:00-9:00; Sunday shifts–10:45-2:00, 3:00-7:00.