By Danielle Anthony-Goodwin
No doubt many locals will be gearing up for the Super Bowl this Sunday and may be wondering just what to do. Many of our favorite eateries and bars in Ballard are serving up some Super Bowl specials for you to enjoy.
Check out the list below for some ideas to get out and about and celebrate with our community.
- Ballard Pizza Company (5107 Ballard Ave NW) is hosting a Superbowl Party. Doors open at 2:30 p.m. $25 for all you can eat pizza, salad and desert. Call 206-659-6033 for reservations.
- The Kangaroo and Kiwi (2026 NW Market St) is offering their happy hour specials on drinks and the happy hour $5 food menu
- The Kickin’ Boot Whiskey Kitchen (5309 22nd Ave NW) are offering the special “Come & Get It” Menu for folks throwing their own group parties and 5 special $5 Super Bowl specials the Boot Dog, Chili Cheese Dog, Hot Wings, Cheese Fries and Potato Skins.
- Pole for the Soul (7356 15th Ave NW) pole dance centre are offering Super Bowl widows a try it out 90 minute pole dance workshop this Sunday from 2:00 to 3:30pm. Click here for more details.
- Hilliards Beer (1550 NW 49th St) are having a break from Super Bowl and invite anyone to come down to enjoy a quiet drink without the loud noise.
- Create a Ring at Fremont Markets (3401 Evanston Ave N) are launching their Create A Pendant™ Design Kit on Sunday. During halftime they invite you to create you own personalized silver, gold or platinum pendant necklace with a design representing your favorite team!
- Mike’s Chili Parlor (1447 NW Ballard Way) is hosting their annual Super Bowl Party. Doors open at 12pm with the following specials; Nacho Bar $5, Mike’s Brew $2, Bud Light $3, and Mind Eraser $5. Also participate in their annual Super Bowl Quiz.
If your business is planning something special for the Super Bowl email us at email@example.com and we will add your event to the list.