There are some exciting things happening this weekend in our community. Check out the list below and get out and about in our neighborhood:
Saturday February 23
- Live in-store performance by kid’s band The Not-It’s at Sonic Boom Records (2209 NW Market St) at 1 p.m. Check out the photo of the band!
- Meeting with Mayor candidate Tim Burgess being held at Ballard Top Pot Doughnuts (1416 NW 46th St) from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Beach Party at Kangaroo and Kiwi (2026 NW Market St) from 8 p.m. The pub will be filled with sand and guests are encouraged to wear beach outfits to celebrate the Australian summer.
- Comedysportz comedy show at Ballard Underground (2220 NW Market St) from 10:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. For more information and to book tickets click here.
Sunday February 24
- Pancake Breakfast at Bitter Lake Community Center (13035 Linden Ave N) from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Funds from the breakfast will go towards recreation programs in our area. To find out more information click here.
- Beer and Stache Festival opening at Hilliard’s Beer (1550 NW 49th St) from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Have a fantastic weekend!