Beautiful Bike opens near Ballard

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on March 4th, 2013

Beautiful Bike Indoor Cycling studio has opened at 310 NW 40th St. It is Seattle’s first and only RealRyder studio that aims to bring customers a unique exercise experience.

Owner Peter Cannon, born and raised in Queen Anne, has worked extensively as a corrective exercise practitioner.  He had the studio plans in the works since 2007 and opened it at the end of January. “I wanted to offer quality customer service in a unique training environment,” said Cannon.

Cannon purchased the RealRyder bikes for the studio in 2007. These bikes allow for a dynamic workout that integrates several muscle groups and, according to Cannon, allow people to burn 20 percent more calories than during popular Spinning classes. “These bikes are the Ferrari of spin bikes,” said Cannon.

The My Ballard team were invited to check out the studio and jump in the saddle. The bikes do feel different from the traditional stationary bikes found in most gyms. They allow you to pedal while moving side to side, giving you the feeling of a genuine bike ride.

The Beautiful Bike studio comprises of 12 bikes, with a full stereo system and personal training facilities. Customers have the option to have their bikes personally customized by a trainer and are able to book their specific bike online within 1-2 hours of the class. According to Cannon, this personalized experience allows customers to save on the usual wait time found in typical cycling classes.

Cannon believes that exercise is a workout of the mind, body and soul and believes that his studio allows customers to have this experience. “In terms of your own personal exercise on any given day, the bike will tell you what you need,” he said.

The studio is now fully up and running, offering multiple classes everyday and personal training sessions.

For more information about the studio check out the Beautiful Bike website or click here to see their Facebook page.

Check out the photos of  Peter and his studio above. Thank you to our reader Celia for the tip.

• 1 cyclingjersey // Dec 17, 2014 at 7:47 am

We at cycleprojersey bring for you all the cycling wear from the
    best merchants throughtout the world. You can search for any product you need
    we give you the details from various online merchants , brands.
    Here you can compare your products or compare the
    prices from various merchants & brands.

• 2 shared hosting // Dec 17, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Affordable Enterprise Level Web Hosting Solution From Peacockwebsolution. We are devoted to
    the provision of avant-garde web hosting technologies.
    Our portfolio includes a wide assortment of hosting plans, which offer lavish disk space and monthly traffic allocations, domain name registration & transfer options, innovative Domain and Email Managers, multi-website hosting possibilities, as
    well as cost-free bonus tools, such as a one-click PHP applications installer and
    a web site builder.

• 3 replica dior handbag UK // Dec 18, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Beautiful, fast and perfect as always, thanks SO much!

• 4 mcm outlet greece // Dec 23, 2014 at 3:38 pm

But this is just some background to this week threats, and begs the question of whether North Korea’s bark is worse that its bite. The answer is probably yes. mainland. From what we know of its existing inventory, it does have Scud derived missiles that could complicate the situation on the Korean Peninsula, and they could likely reach Japan. But anything further is probably an empty threat.

• 5 cute comforters // Jan 8, 2015 at 3:36 am

The mozzila firefox is removed from the add remove programs but still it is not uninstalled. I would like to uninstall it is there any way to uninstall it using command promt or from registry?.

• 6 vintage dress // Jan 8, 2015 at 11:14 am

What blogs do you read for information on the candidates?

• 7 Johnette // Jan 8, 2015 at 7:18 pm

This is the right website for anybody who hopes to understand
    this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need
    to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has
    been written about for ages. Wonderful stuff, just
    excellent!

Here is my homepage garcinia cambogia langley bc (Johnette)

• 8 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 10:59 am

Any recomendations on how to start a blog for teens?

• 9 hosting // Jan 9, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Can WordPress host a guide to a mmorpg game with probably hundreds of pages?

• 10 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I’m in high school and starting next year I will have to start looking at colleges. I know I want to find a college just for creative writing. I love writing stories of all sorts, and I know of a couple colleges that specialize in creative writing. But where would you recommend? Remember, I’m talking about creative writing, not journalism. Any suggestions?.

• 11 best dating sites // Jan 12, 2015 at 11:27 am

I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether this publish is written by him as nobody else know such
    precise approximately my trouble. You are wonderful!
    Thank you!