Friday March 22:
- Ballard Jazz Band is performing at Starbucks Hot Java Cool Jazz event at Paramount Theatre (911 Pine St) from 7 p.m. A percentage of proceeds will go directly to the Ballard High School music program. Click here for more information and to book tickets.
- Battle of the Bands benefiting the Ballard High School Mountain Bike Team at Elks Lodge (301 Queen Anne Ave N) from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Any donations are appreciated and will go directly to the BHS team.
- Literary Night at Tony’s Coffee Bar (7001 3rd Ave NW) literary event from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. The event will feature local writers including one from Ballard Writer’s Collective. Guests are advised to get there before 7 p.m. to get a table. Check out the event poster above.
Saturday March 23:
- Leif-to-Leif Fun Run Walk is taking registrations at 8 a.m. for the walk/run starting at 9 a.m. Check out their website for more details and to register.
- Norwegian Heritage Day is on at Leif Erikson Lodge (2245 NW 57th St) from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Check out more details here.
- Learn to Meditate – Saturday Morning Retreat at Kadampa Meditation Center (6556 24th Ave NW) from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. All are welcome. Cost is $20 per person and $10 for supporters of the center. Check out more details here.
- Earth Hour is being observed all over the world from 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Turn off those lights, grab the candles and do your bit to help save the planet.
Sunday March 24:
- Seattle Empty Bowls event at the Nordic Heritage Museum (3014 NW 67th Street) from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. $15 suggested donation with all proceeds going to the Ballard Food Bank. Click here for more details.
If you know of any great events happening this weekend that we should know about email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the event to the list.