Seattle Restaurant Week is on between April 7-11 and 14-18 at some favorite food spots in Ballard. During the event more than 160 restaurants all over Seattle are offering three-course dinners for $28 and many are offering three-course lunches for $15.
Local restaurants who are serving up the special menus include:
- Anthony’s HomePort on Shilshole Bay (6135 Seaview Ave NW)
- Bastille Cafe and Bar (5307 Ballard Ave NW)
- Golden Beetle (1744 NW Market St)
- Plaka Estiatorio Greek Cuisine (5407 20th Ave NW)
- Ray’s Cafe (6049 Seaview Ave NW)
- Staple and Fancy Mercantile (4739 Ballard Ave NW)
- The Gerald (5210 Ballard Ave NW)
- The Matador (2221 NW Market St)
- Volterra (5411 Ballard Ave NW)
Check out the photo above of the arugula & beet salad with fried goat cheese that features on The Gerald’s Seattle Restaurant Week menu.
To find out more about the event and to make reservations check out the Seattle Restaurant Week website here.
Photo courtesy of The Gerald.