The 20th annual “Dining out for life” event benefiting Lifelong AIDS Alliance is on tonight in Ballard. When you dine at a participating local restaurant a portion of your bill will be donated to Lifelong to help in the fight against illness and hunger in our community.
Local restaurants that are participating include:
- BalMar (5449 Ballard Ave NW)
- Hattie’s Hat (5231 Ballard Ave NW)
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery (5427 Ballard Ave NW)
- Pasta Bella (5913 15th Ave NW)
- Volterra (5411 Ballard Ave NW)
- Wild Mountain Café (1408 NW 85th St)
“Participating in Dining Out For Life is an easy way to give back,” says Randall Russell, Lifelong’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are thrilled with the outpouring of support from the community every year. Such a simple thing – grabbing coffee or going out for a meal – allows us to continue our work supporting seniors, individuals with HIV, and compromised health.”
Check out the entire list of restaurants participating throughout Seattle here.