What’s on this weekend

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on May 31st, 2013

The first weekend in June has arrived! Why not enjoy it out and about at one of the many awesome events going on in and around Ballard this weekend. Enjoy our weekly weekend round up!

Friday, May 31:

• BHS Presents “Songs for a New World” at the Earl Kelley Performing Arts Center (1418 NW 65th St) at 7:30 p.m. Click here to purchase tickets
  • Comedy Sportz Seattle Show at 2220 NW Market Street at 10:30 p.m. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.

Saturday, June 1:

• Restoration Walk at Discovery Park (3801 Discovery Park Blvd) from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Clay Antieau (Washington Native Plant Society board member) and David Hutchinson (Flora and Fauna Nature books) will give a tour of the restoration areas in Discovery Park. Bring binoculars and field guides plus a sack lunch and water. To RSVP email clay39@netzero.net or call (206) 233-3711
  • Whittier Heights Neighborhood Garage Sale from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here for the list of addresses participating.
  • Ballard High School Garage Sale (1418 NW 65th St) from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. All funds will go towards sending the BHS Drama department to Scotland this summer to perform in the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
  • Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring the Boeing Employees Concert Band. For more details click here.
  • BHS Presents “Songs for a New World” at Earl Kelly Performing Arts Center (1418 BE 65th St) at 7:30 p.m. Click here to purchase tickets.
  • Free Acupuncture for new patients at Purple Dragon Healing Arts (7324 15th Ave NW)from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Click here to make an appointment.

Sunday, June 2:

• Ballard Farmer’s Markets down Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to check out the specials happening this week.
  • Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring the Cascadia Jazz Band. For more details click here.

Know of more events happening this weekend or in the near future? Email us at tips@myballard.com and we’ll add it to the list!

• 1 Rodrigo Bartow // Dec 2, 2014 at 1:31 am

The pristine Zune browser is surprisingly safe, nevertheless not as safe as the iPod’s It works anyway, but isn’t as brief as Trip, and has a clunkier interface. Rider you seldom diagram resting on using the web browser that’s not an deliver, excluding condition you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP next the iPod’s bigger hide and enhanced browser may live important.

• 2 comforters // Jan 8, 2015 at 6:47 am

What are some of the most popular/best blogs about cell phones and wireless tech?

• 3 christian dating website // Jan 8, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I am a little confused on exactly how I would make money by blogging, I mean who pay me and how, once I blog who come to my page and how do I get them there. I really appreciate if some one could break it down for me.. . Thanks!.

• 4 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 12:51 am

Do you have a blog? I have a poetry blog. =) If so, what’s your link so I can check it out and follow you. =). I already have one started. =).

• 5 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 5:59 am

I have a lot of bookmarked websites part of Blogspot that I check daily for updates, but it is so annoying to click through a list. If I make an account is there some sort of feature where I can see new posts on the websites? (Sort of like Subscriptions on Xanga)?.

• 6 short term loan // Jan 12, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I got collection of 22000 songs, and i would like to create own internet radio and DJ as well. Do anyone know how to do this in my blog page(blogspot) ?.