Can you believe that the last weekend in June is here? Head out and about this weekend and enjoy the fantastic events that are happening in and around Ballard.
Friday, June 28:
- Punk and Blues Night at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) from 9:30 p.m. Featuring Gravelroad, Hillstomp and The Shivering Denizens. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased online or at Sonic Boom Records.
Saturday, June 29:
- Sustainable Ballard Edible Garden Tour from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Meet at Trinity United Methodist Church (6512 23rd Ave NW). Sustainable Ballard invites you to a self-guided walking/biking tour of food gardens in the central area of Ballard. Buy your tickets on the day. Cost is $10 for adults (kids free). For more information click here.
- Superheroes and Villains Party at the Kangaroo and Kiwi (2026 NW Market St). Come dressed as your favorite superhero or villain. $10 cover charge. Prizes for best dressed and DJ will be playing from 9 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Local Reggae, Indie and Classic Rock night at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) from 9:30 p.m. Featuring Airport Way, Buzz Brump and Sebastian and the Deep Blue. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased online or at Sonic Boom Records.
Sunday, June 30:
- Parent Night Open House at Illumination Learning Studio (7720 Greenwood Ave N Suite 101) from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Come and meet the teachers at your new neighborhood learning studio. Click here for more information.