Thursday is the Fourth of July, which means there will be a few changes to city services for the mid-week holiday.
Here’s a look at what’s open and what’s closed on the Fourth:
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling collections will be on normal schedule. The North Recycling and Disposal Station will be closed, but the South Recycling and Disposal Station will be open.
- All Neighborhood Service Centers will be closed.
- Metro Transit bus routes will be operating on a Sunday schedule.
- Libraries will be closed. Book drops at the Ballard library will be open, but the one at the Central Library will be closed.
- The post office will be closed and there will be no regular mail delivery.