The weekend is here and there is so much to do in Ballard! Head out and enjoy some of these awesome events happening in the best neighborhood in Seattle.
Friday, August 23:
- Summer Blood Drive at Phinney Center (6532 Phinney Ave N) from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Call 1800-398-7888 or click here to find out more.
- Populuxe Brewing Family Happy Hour from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. (826B NW 49th St). Join in an evening of family fun! Fully stocked bubble bar for the kiddos courtesy of Apex Automotive. An interactive musical games show by local children’s entertainer Alleyoop, complete with percussion instruments for the kiddos to play with. Burgers, fries and ice cream will be available for purchase. Click here for more details.
- Comedy Sportz Seattle Show at Ballard Underground (2220 NW Market Street) at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.
- Movies at the Marina at Shilshole Marina (7001 Seaview Avenue NW) from 8:45 p.m. – 10:45 p.m. Dolphin Tale will be screened free of charge courtesy of the Port of Seattle. Click here for more details.
Saturday, August 24:
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring Lynwood Community Band. For more details click here.
Sunday, August 25:
- Ballard Farmers Markets along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this weeks specials.
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring Tempo Big Band. For more details click here.
- Ballard Elks Lodge Ballroom Dancing (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 7 p.m. – 10 pm. Live music will be provided by The Eddy Fukano Band. Singles and couples are welcome and cost is $7 per person. Click here for more details.