Check out the Ballard Christmas Day Roundup below:
- Safeway (1423 NW Market St) is open 24 hours.
- Ballard Market (1400 NW 56th St) is open all day until 4 p.m.
- QFC (5700 24th Ave NW) is open all day until 6 p.m.
- The Old Pequliar Pub (1722 NW Market St) will be open from 12 noon – 2 a.m.
- Hattie’s Hat (5231 Ballard Ave NW) is open all day from 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Olaf’s (6301 24th Ave NW) is open from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Lockspot Café (3005 NW 54th St) is open from 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- All US post offices
- Most major banks and credit unions
- Seattle Transfer stations
- Ballard Library
- Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
- All Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers including Ballard Pool
Things to remember:
- On-street parking is free in Seattle on Christmas Day.
- King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a Sunday schedule. Click here to check out more details about the holiday schedule.
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will not be picked up in Seattle on Christmas Day. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday collections will be collected one day later that week due to the Christmas Day holiday. Please be sure to have your containers out by 7 a.m. to ensure collection.
Do you know of any other events or information for Christmas Day 2013 in Ballard? Email us at email@example.com and we will add the information to the post.
Thanks to My Ballard reader Steve for sending in the photo of the holiday lights at his home in the Olympic Manor neighborhood.