Check out the extensive list below of Ballard establishments who are set to host the best Super Bowl events in the city!
The game kicks off at 3:30 p.m. so be sure to arrive at your destination of choice with plenty of time before the game to secure your spot. GO HAWKS!!
- Bloom Ballard (5410 17th Ave NW) will be open from noon on Sunday and will be serving up Smoked Chicken Wings, Stadium Nachos, Chinese Chili (Mabo Dofu), and more food specials. They are also accepting Soup-er Bowl Donations of cans of soup for the Ballard Food Bank.
- Kickin’ Boot Whiskey Kitchen (5309 22nd Ave NW) will be showing the game with sound on, on seven televisions and will be offering a special menu for the day. The menu includes items such as Blitz Wings (whole seahawk wings, spicy bbq), Beast Mode Popcorn Chicken (hot chicken bites, bbq ranch, skittles not included) and Sherman Fries (house cut fries, pickled chiles, cheddar sauce).
- Bad Jimmy’s Brewing Co. (4358 B Leary Way NW) will be open at 11 a.m. on Sunday with a big screen, projector, pot luck, $3 pints, and a skittles infused IPA!
- Old Ballard Liquor Co. (4421 Shilshole Ave NW) is offering a special 12th Man discount all weekend. Receive 12% off your purchase. You can double or triple up with additional discounts for Scandinavian Language speakers and Maritime workers.
- Stoup Brewing (1108 NW 52nd Street) will be open at noon featuring a big screen and projector for the game in addition to the two standard screens. Snacks will be in abundance as will commemorative, “I attended Stouperbowl XLVIII,” stickers. Nosh the Truck will also be out the front!
- The Gerald (5210 Ballard Ave NW) will be open all day featuring the “Hauschka Sour” is made of gin, lime, sage, apple liqueurs, and an egg white for a foamy texture.
Is your business doing something special for Superbowl Sunday? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to the list!
(Church photo by @nwfoodette)