The team at My Ballard would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! We hope that you are enjoying the first day of 2014.
Check out the Ballard New Year’s Day Roundup below:
- Safeway (1423 NW Market St) is open 24 hours.
- Ballard Market (1400 NW 56th St) is open 24 hours.
- Kangaroo and Kiwi Pub (2026 NW Market St) is open from 10 a.m. serving brunch and lunch.
- QFC (5700 24th Ave NW) is open all day until 6 p.m.
- Bloom (5410 17th Ave NW) is open from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- The Old Pequliar Pub (1722 NW Market St) is open from 12 noon – 2 a.m.
- Toast (5615 24th Ave NW) is open from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- All US post offices
- Most major banks and credit unions
- Seattle Transfer stations
- Ballard Library
- Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
- All Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers including Ballard Pool
Things to remember:
- On-street parking is free in Seattle on New Year’s Day.
- King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a Sunday schedule. Click here to check out more details about the holiday schedule.
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will not be picked up in Seattle on New Year’s Day. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday collections will be collected one day later that week due to the New Year’s Day holiday. Please be sure to have your containers out by 7 a.m. to ensure collection.
Do you know of any other events or information for New Year’s Day 2014 in Ballard? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the information to the post.