It has been a whole year since Populuxe Brewing (826 NW 49th St) hit the Ballard brewery scene. The Populuxe team is celebrating the brewery’s 1st birthday this Saturday, March 8 and they are having a huge, all ages party to celebrate!
There will be plenty of entertainment for the whole family. Dizzy’s Tumble Bus will be onsite to entertain the kids from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Live music will also entertain attendees all day in the garage. Check out the line-up below:
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. The Graces-classical duo flute, harp, piano
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Dobrero Band-classic rock
- 4:30 – 5 p.m. Melissa Levi
- 5 – 5:30 p.m. Bridgette Kern
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. KJTJ – eclectic rock/pop
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Mother of Pearl-original music, soulful female lead
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. theZim & Arock-indie-folk-hop-tronica
- 8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Willie and the Whips – danceable country blues, cd release and potential bull whip demo
- DJ SNAX will fill in the blanks.
In terms of drinks, the usual favorite beers will be on offer and there will also be a special release of Oddvars Old Ale, their barrel-aged barleywine. Happy Grillmore will also be on hand serving up burgers and fries.
Happy Birthday Populuxe!