Closures and nighttime work on Holman Road start next week

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on July 31st, 2014

By Joe Veyera

More nighttime closures are coming to Holman Road Northwest throughout the month of August, as paving work continues on the stretch.

The north side of Holman Road Northwest between Northwest 87th Street and 8th Avenue Northwest will be closed starting at 7 p.m. on August 6 for grinding and paving work, with traffic being shifted to the south side of the roadway with one lane open in each direction.

That configuration will remain in place until August 14, at which point the south side of the stretch will be closed, with traffic then shifted to the completed north side until August 22.

Nighttime paving work — which is weather dependent and subject to change — is currently scheduled between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. on August 6, 13, 14 and 21. Crews will also conduct sidewalk and median work on August 9 and 16 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

King County Metro access via the Route 28 and RapidRide D Line will be maintained during the closure. For more information, look for Rider Alert notices at bus stops, visit Metro Online here or call 206.553.3000.

The road work comes as part of the Seattle Department of Transportation’s Holman Road Northwest Paving Project, which is funded by a Federal Surface Transportation Program preservation grant of $1.1 million and Bridging the Gap funding of $2.7 million. For more information on the project, click here.

• 1 sarah mccoy // Aug 3, 2014 at 9:01 am

just want the newsletter

• 2 glove samsung t // Nov 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared
    to be on the internet the simplest factor to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as folks think about worries that
    they just don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly
    as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect ,
    other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

Thanks

• 3 coated camera filters kenko // Nov 12, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I’ve been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, yet
    I never found any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all
    web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet shall be a lot more useful
    than ever before.

• 4 cybershot dsc w650 digital // Nov 16, 2014 at 4:14 pm

This excellent website really has all of the information and facts I needed about this
    subject and didn’t know who to ask.

• 5 headset adapter smartphone converts // Nov 21, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting
    to know your situation; many of us have developed some
    nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with others, please
    shoot me an e-mail if interested.

• 6 pantry nylabone nutri // Dec 7, 2014 at 1:37 pm

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing?
    I’m having some minor security issues with my latest site and I’d like
    to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

• 7 magnet love norfolk // Dec 9, 2014 at 2:10 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that
    I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

• 8 porcelain kiku dami // Dec 11, 2014 at 3:25 am

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

• 9 4Ztf // Dec 11, 2014 at 5:45 am

431944 756491You produced some decent points there. I looked online towards the concern and discovered a lot of people is going in addition to employing your internet site. 522804

• 10 connector mounted charger // Dec 19, 2014 at 12:11 pm

I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you put to create this sort of wonderful informative web site.