The My Ballard team would like to thank all veterans for their service and courage as the country celebrates Veterans Day.
Check out the list of what’s closed in the neighborhood today as we pay tribute to our veterans:
- All U.S. Post Offices
- Most major banks and credit unions
- All locations of The Seattle Public Library
- Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
- Ballard Pool
- All Seattle Public Schools and district offices
Things to remember:
- On-street parking is free in the City of Seattle.
- All King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a Sunday schedule.
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling pick-up will be on a normal schedule.
Photo courtesy of My Ballard reader Jennifer Murray. Photo features her father, Richard Linvog, who served during WWII.