With the moving plans in full swing Portalis restaurant is selling all of its restaurant equipment (ovens, fridges, prep stations, tables, chairs, bar stools, and dishes etc).
The cash only sale is on today from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Ballard Ave Portalis location (5205 Ballard Ave NW).
See the list below for specific items that are available for sale:
- Arctic Air upright freezer – NSF $800
- Traulsen upright freezer – $800
- Eagle NSF Stainless steel prep station with drawer – 7″wide by 35 high – 24 “wide -$250
- (2) Moffat Electric Ovens – heavily used – recently serviced – $300 each
- Beverage Air sandwich prep – 27″ wide holds temp, does leak (needs new filter) $600
- Beverage Air sandwich prep – 48″ wide holds temp, does leak (needs new filter) $800
- 2’x2′ stainless prep station – 35″ high – $100
- (2) Beverage Air back bar fridges – $800 each
Racks, hanging racks, benches, induction burners, 2 top and 4 top tables, bar stools, chairs, dinnerware, meat slicer, (2) soup cookers, food vacuum and more will be available.
“Everything is in working condition and is used,” says Katie from Portalis.
Click here to learn more about the sale.