The fifth annual Pedaler’s Fair is set for this Sunday, July 3, from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. on NW 49th Street at 17th Ave NW. The popular street party will comprise of local bike goods, food, music, very local beer and more.
The free event is hosted in the middle of NW 49th Street between 15th and 17th Avenues and is jam packed with entertainment and fun for the whole family.
The Pedaler’s Fair brings together biking families, cargo bikers, mountain bikers, commuters, messengers, weekend warriors and basically anyone who loves biking.
Sunday’s exhibitors will include Donkelope Bikes, Swift Industries, Urban Bee Company, Cyclefab, Hinderyckx Bikes, Norther Cycles, Stoic Wheels, 333fab, Electric Lady, Ahearne Cycles, G&O Family Cyclery and Toast Tea Threads.
The mini food truck rodeo will be serving up the tasty treats from Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe, Cheese Wizards, Cycle Dogs, Napkin Friends, Off the Rez, Pop Up Bike Pops, Convoy Coffee and Street Donuts Co.
Attendees will also be entertained by the events schedule, as follows:
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pedaler’s Fair vendors are open for business
- 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Food trucks open
- 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Ballard Beer Festival at Peddler Brewing, Hilliard’s Beer and NW Peaks Brewery (all located on the block)
- 2 p.m. Bike Trivia by Back Alley Bike Repair at Peddler Brewing
- 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. KEXP DJ Sean Morrow playing the tunes at Hilliard’s Beer
- 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Live music at Peddler Brewing
Click here to learn more about the event.