The monthly Ballard ArtWalk is coming up soon, set to happen Saturday, September 9. Happening every second Saturday, the ArtWalk includes live music, live painting, art installations and other works of art in shops all over downtown Ballard.
Participating venues include the following:
- GenCare Lifestyle – Ballard Landmark (5433 Leary Ave NW). Live music by Washboard Cutups, live pottery by Clay by Bruce.
- Visit Ballard & Ballard Alliance @ the Sanborn Building (5325 Ballard Ave NW). Live music by TBA and art by Claudio Duran, Adam Grensten, Sarah C. B. Guthrie Studio, Tara Flores ART, and Yvonne Chan Art.
- Odin Apartments (5398 Russell Ave NW). Live music by Kevin Connor and Swing 3PO, art by Laurène Hillion)
- Jax Joon (5338 Ballard Ave NW). Live music by Joshua Wayne Kendrick of Low Bodies and art by Whitney L. Anderson, and David Glow.
- Caffè Umbria (5407 Ballard Ave NW). Live music with Sandi Fernandez, Drew Martin, and Beasley.
- Market Street Shoes (2232 NW Market St #101). Art by Jon Driver.
- Venue (5408 22nd Ave NW) Product education with Andrew Parry of Seattle Pomade Co.
- Annie’s Art and Frame (2212 NW Market St). Art by Nina Björk Eliasson.
- Monster: Art, Clothing & Gifts (5000 20th Ave NW). Art by Joseph Brooks.
- Bauhaus Strong Coffee (2001 NW Market St). Art by Christopher Bridges.
- Tides & Pines (5410 22nd Ave NW)
- Ballyhoo Curiosity Shop (5445 Ballard Ave NW)
For more information about ArtWalk, visit their Facebook page.