Stoup Brewing is about to turn 4, and to celebrate, they’re hosting a week of activities starting Monday, Oct. 23. We’re taking a different approach this time around,” Stoup’s owners tell My Ballard. “Rather than one large party, we’ve planned a series of mini celebrations all week long.”
Here’s the line-up of anniversary events:
- Monday 10/23, 6-9pm: Delancey Pop-Up Dinner to be hosted upstairs at Stoup. Chef Brandon will prepare four courses to go with four Stoup Beers. 40 seats available at $65 pp + tax. Tickets & Menu can be found here.
- Tuesday 10/24 7-8:30pm: Beer Tasting in 4 Acts: Malt, Yeast, Hops, Water. Brewer & Cicerone, Robyn Schumacher will show how these four ingredients work together to create our favorite beverage. $20 pp available to the first 45 people. Ticket price includes six 5oz tasters, no advance purchase necessary. Doors open at 6:45 for a 7:00pm start, upstairs at Stoup.
- Wednesday 10/25, 7-9pm: Special Stoup-centric edition of trivia. $2 pp cash buy-in goes to the winning team, plus lots of extra prizes for this week only. Upstairs at Stoup.
- Thursday 10/26, 6-9pm: Fire-Pit Party with fun fall activities like pumpkin painting, doggie sausage bobbing, and 10% off new fall merchandise for one day only.
- Friday 10/27, 6-9pm: Live music from The Puddle Stompers in the tap room.
- Saturday 10/28, 2-8pm:Cakewalk style PRIZE-O-RAMA. Think musical squares
Throughout the day everyone in the tap room, beer garden & upstairs will be asked to find a square on the floor – Certain squares will equal prizes. Plus a release of limited 32 oz, insulated, anniversary growlers.
- Sunday 10/29, 11:45am: Join our Sunday Run for a special Halloween Costume & Parkinson’s fundraising edition. Three miles followed by $1 off pints for runners.