The Seattle Department of Transportation is planning to have crews paving NW 59th St between 26th Ave NW and 28th Ave NW this Thursday and Friday, Oct. 19 and 20. The work is weather-dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20, travelers can expect:
- Crews will be paving NW 59th St between 26th Ave NW and 28th Ave NW
- All traffic on NW 59th St in the work zone will be detoured during work hours
- There will be no parking on NW 59th St in the work zones
- “No Parking” signs will be placed before work starts and parking restrictions begin
- Access to driveways will be limited, but accessible overnight
- Sidewalks will remain open
- Police officers will assist with traffic
SDOT says the work is part of a 2017 Non-Arterial Street Resurfacing and Restoration (NASRR) Program Project.