Compared with all the holiday craziness, this weekend’s calendar is slooooow. But it’s a good bet that Saturday’s town hall will be hopping with lots of questions.
Saturday, January 6th
- TOWN HALL: State Sen. Reuven Carlyle, State Rep. Gael Tarleton and State Rep. Noel Frame — who all represent the 36th District, which includes Ballard — will be holding a town hall meeting beginning at 2 p.m. at Coe Elementary School, 2424 7th Ave W.
- DIAGON ALLEY CATS: Diagon Alley is closing on the 20th, so there are only two weekends left to visit. On Saturday, the Humane Society will be bringing cats to adopt from 3-6 p.m. Address: 7514 13th Ave NW
- CONCERT AT YULETIDE END: The Seattle-Bergen Sister City Association is holding a fundraiser and gala extravaganza featuring “a fantastic array of musicians”, 3 p.m., Ballard Lutheran Church (2006 NW 65th Street), $10-$60
- Live music:
Sunday, January 7th
- BALLARD FARMER’S MARKET: Same place in Old Ballard, same time at 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- LIMERIDE: The folks from LimeBike are holding a LimeRide, starting at Peddler Brewing at noon, making a stop at Populuxe Brewing and ending the ride at Bad Jimmy’s.
- DRUM CIRCLE: That’s right, join a hippie-ish, all-ages drum circle and use whatever percussion you have. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Golden Gardens.
- Live music: