Electrical fire closes All the Best Pet Care

The fire late Tuesday night in Crown Hill on the roof at All the Best Pet Care (10005 Holman Road NW) was deemed electrical. No one was injured in the blaze.

The Seattle Fire Department said overheated wiring in the attic is to blame; they estimate $100,000 in damages. A storekeeper from the Ballard store said that the Holman shop will be closed until further notice as they’re still assessing the scope of repairs.

We’ll check back with All the Best Pet Care to find out when they expect to reopen.

Thanks Ariana Jarvis for the photo!

 

5
Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Hirsute children are the best children
Guest
Hirsute children are the best children

Now that I cannot buy my fur daughter her foodies here I will have to go to Sawyer.

Nouveau Riche
Guest
Nouveau Riche

Have you seen my cat, Narcissa?
I’m offering a reward of $100k for her safe return. My soyboy can’t sleep knowing she’s out getting harassed by tomcats.

Hey hey!
Guest
Hey hey!

She’s a coyote buffet, I’m sorry to say to you today in such a way.

Ayana J. Gonzales
Guest
Ayana J. Gonzales

Awesome post. very helpful article I am a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site.

http://mhotmail882.over-blog.com/

Ayana J. Gonzales
Guest
Ayana J. Gonzales

Thanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college. it is useful For me Great Work.
http://hotmail0w934.blogspot.com/