The fire late Tuesday night in Crown Hill on the roof at All the Best Pet Care (10005 Holman Road NW) was deemed electrical. No one was injured in the blaze.
The Seattle Fire Department said overheated wiring in the attic is to blame; they estimate $100,000 in damages. A storekeeper from the Ballard store said that the Holman shop will be closed until further notice as they’re still assessing the scope of repairs.
We’ll check back with All the Best Pet Care to find out when they expect to reopen.
Thanks Ariana Jarvis for the photo!