We have the opportunity to take a 10 day vacation. We will go later this week. We moved to WA three years ago, but haven't had the chance to travel much outside Seattle metro.
Is there a vacation cabin broker you would recommend? I don't have much time to research cabins.
- We want to rent a comfortable cabin where we can settle in and cook our own meals.
- Two adults and an elderly dog.
- Need to be within 1.5 hours drive to Seattle.
- Quiet and private.
- Don't care about winter sports or kayaking. We like easy walks and beaches.
- Near a town with cafe and fax machine.
I've been looking at Whidbey. It seems that Clinton area has the best rates. I would love to be on the west side of Whidbey for the views, but the cabins seem expensive and packed with bunk-beds.
We plan to leave in a couple days. This is last minute! Whee!
( If anyone wants to send me a gmail, my ID is myotisvolans )