Register or log in to post

My Ballard Forum » Open Forum

Thanksgiving Sign Off

(10 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by biophile87
  • Latest reply from Magsy U. Acorn
  1. biophile87

biophile87

Dear myballard, I'm going without internet for the next couple of days, and I will miss you. If I survive the absence of my cyber-umbilical cord.

*Thank you* for all the friends that I have made here. For all the compassion and good energy and favors and advice and generosity I have received. For access to people that care.

Thank you to the trolls for the opportunity to learn restraint and temperance. For teaching me to ignore irrelevant comments, and that it is not necessary to hit "post" on everything I write. For the learning to ignore.

For the exposure to different viewpoints, expanding my world view. Thanks for making me appear more hip than I really would be, without some cool member cluing me in to some kind of pop culture thing I've been oblivious of.

Thank you for making me humble. There is always someone out there in a greater extreme than me (more unfortunate, more witty, more adventurous, more smart, more creative. Turns out, the Universe doesn't revolve around me).

Thanks for all the entertainment and no-fail procrastination venue.

You've enriched my life, and I do love you, although our relationship is not always healthy. Hope you enjoy Thanksgiving, and may you be blessed with many things to be thankful for.

Good feelings to all of you! Out for a couple of days. xo.

Posted 1 year ago #