Dynamic and fast paced professional downtown office seeks an experienced Data Operations Administrator to assist the Data Operations Manager in driving and improving departmental processes. The ideal candidate thrives on challenges, strives to continuously improve efficiency and seeks technology driven solutions.
Our Data Operations Administrator Lead is responsible for the management, analysis, processing, and reporting of the data inventory. Duties Include:
- Oversees the client deliverables ensuring that all client data requests are accounted for and that all daily processes are executed timely
- Maintain relationships with client technical counter parts
- Ensures that all schedules are met and all files have been successfully processed
- Provide leadership support in the development, improving, and optimizing of processes
- Maintains all documentation on client schedules, client files and work flows
- Providing troubleshooting guidance to resolve system processing errors and reporting inaccuracies. This will also include timely filing bugs and ensure fixes are implemented
- Ability to work with clients directly (written and verbal communications) to resolve issues and provide support
- Utilizes secure sites or FTP clients and servers to download/upload
- Maintains the vendor and client file archives to ensure a history of all client input and output files are placed into the proper container for archival purposes
- BA / BS degree in IT or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years current experience operating systems or applications in a Windows environment including hands on management of Microsoft SQL Server
- Previous experience using Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Visual Studios, and SSIS
- Previous experience as a department or project lead preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, PGP Encryption, and FTP software
- Minimum 2+ years working in a technical role dealing with systems, networks or Help Desk
- Must be flexible, highly organized and have a proven ability to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands, collaborating with team members and working independently
- Must be able to interaction and communicate with departments regarding external and internal reporting needs and client automation efforts
- Must be professional and courteous, and have strong written, oral, and organizational skills
Reasons to Work for Us:
- Plenty of running room for intelligent, hard-working individuals who enjoy making a positive difference and an immediate impact - you are limited only by ability and performance.
- Highly competitive employee benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, 401(k) plan, heavily subsidized ORCA card, 16 days PTO to start, 10 holidays, and generous tuition reimbursement after six months.
- Opportunity for a wide variety of experience and responsibilities - you won't get pigeon-holed.
- You'll be heard! The closeness and camaraderie of a smaller work environment enable you to contribute at the base level. You are surrounded by the best!
- You make a difference! The company's bottom line is directly impacted by your efforts and achievements.
We are located in beautiful Downtown Seattle, just north of Pike Place Market. You must be able to pass a background check including credit, criminal and drug test. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-smokers preferred! EOE