My Ballard Forum » Open Forum

House Hunting?

(60 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by allisonw
  • Latest reply from lifeisamazing
  1. allisonw

allisonw

How's everyone doing?

We've got an offer in on a place we just LOVE--should know more on Friday morning. This process is not for the weak of heart.

I don't know if anyone saw the cute green Tudor last weekend up in Teigyr's 'hood. Was interested until she filled me in on some crime problems. Well anyway THAT house (12 offers) went for some obscene number way over asking (those details stay private until deals close)apparently another FULL CASH offer. That's two of those in the last week. Where's all this gol durn money coming from? Who one earth would buy a house without an inspection?

Anyone else look at the mid-century up off of 137th? That one was totes gorgeous and way underpriced. I think it was listed at 540K and I'm betting it goes for close to 700. It's a real gem of a house, that one!

I really hope we get this one, it's perfect for our needs and will clean up real nice.

Hot property of the week is definitely this one. Would be worth a look-see, but it'll go for a mint, I'm thinking. What a stunning reno! http://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/2244-NW-64th-St-98107/home/494737

Posted 1 year ago #