Daily news for Seattle's Ballard neighborhood

Register or log in to post

My Ballard Forum » Open Forum

adios muchachos

(69 posts)
  1. stopgo

stopgo

well folks, it has been a fun ride. With paternity leave expiring for me tomorrow, I will no longer have the time or energy to maintain the level of notoriety and fame that I have enjoyed on this board. Since I do not believe in doing things half-assed, I am bidding farewell to the myballard community. I would much rather burn out than fade away.

To my friends that I love - so long. cdpenne, you are man of extraordinary measure, and I am really pleased you are making the community better and standing up for people and what you believe. pennygirl is the only person I listen to on here. Goodbye.

To my enemies - I'm sorry I had to make you lose so many arguments to me day after day. Ya'll never had a chance in the world of putting two thoughts together. You are now free to spew your idiocy.

To my sponsors - Thanks for the support ($$$) and believing in our cause over the last year or so. It has been a magical ride, and we made much progress against many corrupt institutions. The Geeky Swedes owe our organization big time for all the extra traffic.

Your hero (yes, I really did save a dog in my Maserati)

Stopgo Out!

Posted 3 years ago #