A hot time in the old town tonight.

Home Forums Open forum A hot time in the old town tonight.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  great idea 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cate
    Participant

Thinking the building my office is in might be on fire (it was the one next door) I started listening to the police/fire scanner. We do not play well with others when it gets hot in Seattle. Toss up between California Av, University Av and Ballard Av as places heating up with two more hours of drinking to go. Pot smokers don’t do this usually. All in favor of the new law.

phoo
    Participant

I definitely heard a lot of ambulances yesterday screaming by. Usually on 911 I see “aid” on a call, but this was specifically “medic.” It was close enough I heard it scream back to Swedish. Also, for the first time ever in this apt, I awoke at 5am to someone yelling “SHUT THE F*CK UP!” I don’t know who or what (crows?) they were screaming at, but it was definitely louder than the original noise. This is also the hottest it’s been since I moved in here. I’m betting they were having trouble sleeping due to the heat.

great idea
    Participant

that’s funny phoo.
    I have some neighbors with barky dogs. I really don’t mind the sound of the dogs, but both owners are constantly shushing them and yelling for the dogs to be quiet.
    that part gets pretty annoying!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.