Anyone interested in Ballard Olympic Athletic Club gym membership at a discount?

Home Forums Open forum Anyone interested in Ballard Olympic Athletic Club gym membership at a discount?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DavidH 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

almonds000
    Participant

My husband and I are selling our Ballard Olympic Athletic Club membership since we are moving! We paid for a full year and still have through December 31 (12/31) paid for. We are selling one (1) membership for $350 or two (2) memberships for $600. This comes out to $43.75/month for an individual or $37.50/month pp for a couple. It’s super easy to transfer to your name and you won’t have to pay an enrollment fee even if you renew in the future.

This value is up to $1149 dollars! It’s normally $55/month for an individual or $100/month for a couple, plus up to $174.50 per person enrollment fee.

Thanks!

DavidH
    Participant

Hi, my wife and I are very interested in picking up your memberships. Feel free to email (dehamm@gmail.com) or give me a ring/txt @ 788-7477.

Best,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.