Are we all enjoying the weather?

Home Forums Open forum Are we all enjoying the weather?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  SmartsyArtsy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Author

VeganBiker
    Participant

Just kidding but I have to admit it is damp.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Well I had to start this and do a test, just for the fun of it. (Edit. this was supposed to be a reply to the first message, not a new message in the topic.

VeganBiker
    Participant

And the reply “indent” is not working on this one so possibly it got turned off for the new “Topic” options.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Well that worked for the second reply!

VeganBiker
    Participant

Now testing the reply to the first message. (Editing this to say it was meant to be a reply to the very first message and it did not work).

VeganBiker
    Participant

That didn’t work?

VeganBiker
    Participant

Now all the indents went away?

VeganBiker
    Participant

Hopefully GS you are working on the Forum and this is not some random glitch in the software. :)

Aunt Salad
    Participant

Yes, this weather makes me want to cook!

VeganBiker
    Participant

AS – makes me want to eat and go to sleep! I am turning into a hibernant, and apparently that is a word! (Edit. And the indent works… :)….)

Geeky Swedes
    Keymaster

It’s baffling. Indent is working sometimes, not others. Definitely turned on in the admin, set to two levels deep. Hmmm.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Can’t add a web link to a message!

VeganBiker
    Participant

Strange, glitches like this are frustrating.. Good luck..

Angeline
    Participant

Me, too, Aunt Salad! I have some bones roasting in the oven; going to try my first time making beef stock. This weather is also perfect for reading. I’d like to say I am reading something adventurous or mind expanding or at least new to me, but I picked up the first Harry Potter from the floor of my daughter’s room and ended up reading it (have read before, but it’s been awhile). An enjoyable way to spend a rainy, windy day.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Well I think I am off for a walk to get some fresh air…

Angeline
    Participant

Hmm, mine got indented. Wonder if this one will? And, VB, sorry to bring my VERY non-vegetarian activity into your thread :)

Geeky Swedes
    Keymaster

I just posted in the other thread that I’ve turned indentation off. It was only working sporadically, which then made all the posts appear to be out of order. While I investigate a fix, I’ve turned it off, and posts are now strictly in order like in the old forum.

Thanks for your understanding!

Miss Julie
    Participant

Ah, I finally figured out to reply. It’s embarrassing it took so long. I LOVE the current weather. If only we could add some fog, I would find it ideal.

Anonymous

How about some rain songs.
    Rain rain go away
    It’s raining men– halleluliah
    I wish it would rain
    It must be raindrops
    Raindrops are falling from my

phoo
    Participant

I’m enjoying the weather, cause I’ve got a nasty cold and the sun is not out there taunting me! This weather is perfect for staying down with a cold and sneaking in homework whenever possible.

Rain songs:
    There is a song called “I love the rain” (or at least that’s the chorus) by Kurtz Project. Sadly, youtube does not know this song exists, but I have a 45 that says otherwise. :)

phoo
    Participant

What? I can only edit once? Bogus!

gracie
    Participant

Phoo, from a female perspective – my favorite “rain” song is – It’s Raining Men, Halleluyah!

Anonymous

The weather on Saturday was fun to watch (from a dry house), so blustery and a perfect day to stay inside. Today’s weather I did not like. Too mofo gloomy. Maybe that had something to do with it being Monday.

Little Lou Lou
    Participant

Gloomy Compass Rose? Surely that must be indicative of your mood, for I wore my shades today.

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…

Allison W
    Participant

I get a little “end-timey” right before the Solstice so this…..THIS glorious time where it’s light until 5pm is pure music to my eyes.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.