Are we all enjoying the weather?

Home Forums Open forum Are we all enjoying the weather?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  SmartsyArtsy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

I prefer Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head” by B.J.Thomas

I love the rain, I remember splashing puddles as a kid and thinking it was the coolest thing ever.

SunsetHillMarauder
    Participant

This weather currently is perfect. Not windy, not raining (not windy AND raining), and its not cold out either. Summer is nice here and I love it, but I’d hate having the same exact weather all year round.

Edog
    Participant

Gracie – Re Raining Men, I think thats a song about men for men. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

I spent 6 months on an island in the tropics where the weather rarely changed other than when the annual Typhoon passed by, I’ll take the unpredictable and always changing local weather any day!!

re: It’s Raining Men- was originally done by The Weathergirls but is nowadays a gay anthem.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

@SHD It’s Raining Men has been an anthem for men since the mid 80s. I have a great memory of a gay guy friend and I singing it (loudly) dancing around on my roof in NYC. It was a very fun few minutes!

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.