Ballard wins the lottery!

Home Forums Open forum Ballard wins the lottery!

This topic contains 130 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  MidWest 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author

VeganBiker
    Participant

phoo – just read your post re: my post, and your right. Here is a link to what it was about:

Two Buck Chuck accused of containing animal remains

FWIW I had read about rodents and other non grape items ending up in the vats and I am sure it happens to some degree.

phoo
    Participant

The HufPo is notorious for “high” journalism standards (read: very low standards). As far as wine goes, I think the real test that matters is whether it tastes good. I don’t care if it’s $1k wine, if I don’t like it, it isn’t worth $5.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

eWWWWW … Non vegan wine

Shelley

Hey Phoo, did you see this one about candy from Denver?

http://news.yahoo.com/denver-homicide-suspect-ate-pot-court-203224529.html

FWIW, what is it that ‘muricans have to have sugar/sugar substitute in every thing? If you want THC, smoke a joint.

Kirk’s defense attorney Shanelle Kindel noted that the package of “Karma Kandy” bore no information about suggested dosages. And though Bisgard said Kirk’s THC levels were relatively low, Kindel said the effects of marijuana edibles can be felt in small amounts.

phoo
    Participant

Shelley: Have you ever heard of the “Twinkie defense?” Er, never mind… it seems to be an urban legend http://www.snopes.com/legal/twinkie.asp

Just the same, the story sounds pretty farfetched. Marijuana IS a hallucinogen, but people are more likely to clam up and rock back and forth than become violent. But it IS an easy thing to claim “hey, it wasn’t me maaaaan… it was the DRUGS!”

MidWest
    Participant

People commit crimes and exhibit criminal behaviour every single day under the influence of alcohol.

Better ban it, ASAP.

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.