"Beerated Consort"

Home Forums Open forum "Beerated Consort"

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Shelley 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Allison W
    Participant

If you’re trying to scare the crap out of me, you are succeeding. If there was any legal recourse or way to have you banned from this forum, I’d do it, but we all know that’s not how the internet works.

I assume you know as much about me as you choose to. Are you going to try and kill me, or just scare me?

gracie
    Participant

What is going on?

pennygirl
    Participant

Geeky Swedes. Rather than ignoring what goes on here, maybe you should actually do something about this. Alli has contacted you previously regarding this poster.

gracie
    Participant

Where he is threaten ing Allison?. The geeky swedes has this person’s email and such. And Allison can always contact the police about posted threats. Anything can be traced by the right agency and person there.

Allison W
    Participant

The comments are very subtle. Clearly the poster knows what they are doing.

I am not sure there is enough there to get the police involved, but that thought is in my mind.

gracie
    Participant

I,am sorry this person is scaring you. I am hoping he is just making ignorant statements that are hitting too close to home for you. I will never understand why people here, some people, havethat is, have to be mean, judgemental, nasty. Like what is going on with you. I just got an earfull from someone I thought was a friend here. You just never know. Try not to let this person get to you..as I have with comments just made. Just enjoy the weekend with the ones who love and care for you. They are the ONLY ONES,who matter.
    Peace to you :-)

Molly Torres
    Participant

This guy is a clueless idiot with obviously no life who finds his only pleasure in trying to piss people off with inane comments while hiding behind his keyboard. Pity him because he is pathetic but don’t let him scare you.

gracie
    Participant

+1 molly

pennygirl
    Participant

Gracie, re my post on the other thread. Just remember that anyone can see this forum, not only members. You know what happened last time – some weirdo latched onto you. Look at what Alli is having to deal with at the moment.

gracie
    Participant

pg – different scenario. my weirdo got my phone number because I had posted it because my cat was missing. (and I again thank you for contacting me – and Buffalo too whereever he is).
    If someone were to do that again, now I basically ignore nonsensical hateful statements – like the ones who just post to get a person angry or if it turns into an out and out threat, I would get assistance from either law enforcement or Geeky Swedes and report the person.
    And if truly your intent on the other post was this, you could have just stated that and not what you said. It came across so not that. Old saying you can gather more flies with honey than vinegar. In that case your comments came across as “vinegar” and not “honey.”
    I do feel for Allison and have been in communication with her. Hopefully he will fade into the background.

Jimmy Rustler
    Participant

Wait what? Where are the threatening comments? Are they in the forums or in a private message?

Little Lou Lou
    Participant

these three are making something out of nothing. there are no threatening posts. even bullies cry when someone has some fun with words they choose to use. now she is threatening to call police for a non non emergency or any kind of police matter!!!!!!!!!! gracie and pennygirl are her bff i guess. I am now going to go by the name girlfriend of berated consort and i guess she will come after me too and then she will make me cry and be ever so happy about her victory.

gracie
    Participant

lucretia – wrong on your assumption I’m bff with Allison.I have never met her. She sent me a message via this blog
    I don’t know what the threats are or what is bothering her about his posts. You would have to ask her. But if he has posted actual threats, yes, it should be reported to someone – be it the Geeky Swedes or if she chooses to, the police.

Allison W
    Participant

There’s no reason on this green earth that I would bring it up unless there was something going on–that wouldn’t be in my interest or that of other forum participants. Since the Swedes have not responded to my emails, I need to daylight the problem at the very least.

gracie
    Participant

Allison, I know but figure you are the one to explain, if you chose to. That sucks that the Swedes have not responded to your emails.
    Take care

saffythepook
    Participant

Why should the Swedes get involved? If it’s serious enough to involve the police, then involve the police and they can go to the Swedes. If it’s not, then stop with the drama.

pennygirl
    Participant

Because the Swedes could delete the posts and ban the person. It’s their site. They banned CD Penne when he was out of order. Surely that would be better than having to involve the cops.

Then again, they only seem to care when they need help, like getting this new site up and running. Notice how they are no longer here?

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

I agree with you PG about GS needs. I tried to get their attention when someone decided to curse and create drama needlessly on a thread where I was trying to do some good and give work clothes away. This was an objective violation of their rules. Not subjective like this issue. They never replied to one of my emails.

great idea
    Participant

I am in accord with Jimmy Rustler.

granted I was away for a few days, but even looking back, I don’t see anything aggressively stalker-like.

what’s going on around here, anyway?

who has the time for such horse-shit? (pardon my french)

saffythepook
    Participant

The Swedes have set up this site and made the forum free for you to use and enjoy. I don’t think they’re obliged to babysit, coddle, and referee for the people who participate in it.

Darth Satan
    Participant

This forum has become nothing more than a knitting circle. As long as it’s a scrapbook club, let’s make sure they don’t forget their heart shaped box.

great idea
    Participant

Jimmy Rustler
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t see anything threatening in Beerated’s posts. I’m not trying to sound like a dick but maybe you are imagining it?

Nora Bell
    Participant

This forum still has rules, doesn’t it? Rules being constantly broken because nobody seems to be monitoring it anymore. If Allison feels threatened by another forum member, it’s up to the Geeky Swedes to listen. And see if there is reason for banning him.
    This is nothing to do with whether or not the rest of us perceive a threat. She feels threatened, and that should be taken seriously.

gracie
    Participant

I had contacted the Swedes once and they responded very quickly. I wonder if there is a phone number that Allison can call them and not rely on a computer response.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.