"Beerated Consort"

Home Forums Open forum "Beerated Consort"

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Shelley 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Darth Satan
    Participant

The first few questions the police will ask: do you know Beerated’s real identity, or who do suspect Beerated is? What is your relationship with them, and why do you think they would do this?

Since you are airing this laundry in public, perhaps its time to share this information with us.

pennygirl
    Participant

Beerated hasn’t been around since this thread was started, so maybe it did the trick.

Darth Satan
    Participant

If you know who Beerated is, just end the game. Contact them directly and solve the issue.

Allison W
    Participant

I do not know who it is, and I am not willing to discuss details about what’s been said and alluded to. This is new territory for me.

phoo
    Participant

pennygirl: Either that, or beerated has a new puppet.

Darth Satan
    Participant

Pennygirl once said she knows who Beerated is, so I suspect Allison knows, and that changing puppets is no cover.

pennygirl
    Participant

When the forum was locked I clicked on one of Beerated’s posts, but it opened up with the name of another poster. Maybe it was a glitch because the forum was up the creek at the time.

So you can stop asking.

Darth Satan
    Participant

If you blamed it on your accent, this “misunderstanding” would be more believable.

Rudy
    Participant

that video was exhausting.

gracie
    Participant

What accent? Who has an accent? And what relevance is it, anyway.

pennygirl
    Participant

I’m a foreigner Gracie. Maybe the poster has an issue with that.

gracie
    Participant

How could I forget after talking with you on the phone? This guy is such an immature person.

Cate
    Participant

His name, is it Beer-ated or Bee-rated? Confuses me every time I see it.

Mondoman
    Participant

Stop feeding the edog////darth/////troll.

Darth Satan
    Participant

Edog is dead. I smote him. As for troll, sometimes, but if Allison knows Beerated its relevant to this conversation so no troll today!

Shelley

It’s apparently “beerrated consort” and there are two of them according to the “members list” — one was last active 4 months ago, the other 4 days ago.

Members

pennygirl
    Participant

Same IPs?

The time frame is interesting. Get called out and register again.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

How can an account name be repeated? Something is screwy. I’m going to try registering with the same name.

Cate, it is actually Beer-Rated!

I am Beerrated Consort the third. Strange that one can do this.

Cate
    Participant

Oh, double ‘r’. I need to get reading glasses.

Shelley

The name that displays can be changed. That is different than the name that is signed in with. The name I sign in with is not “Shelley.” Pretty sure that the name you sign in with has to be unique to the forum, but not the display name.

pennygirl
    Participant

So you can sign in with one user name, then change it on a particular post? Or do you have to have a different account for each user name?

Oly
    Participant

Such drama. Nothing like a loner living in Mom’s basement to liven up this almost dead forum.

Shelley

pennygirl, I think it shows up on all your posts when you change it. Like Botanicals on Clay changed her display name a while back, so all of her old posts now say “Botanicals on Clay” when they are shown.

Sorry, I’m not super tech-savvy, and I don’t know the right words. I’m just trying to share some observations.

Richy
    Participant

pennygirl, it is the same as changing your avatar, just go to settings edit my profile under name (required) then change it and save. just like the avatar all past posts should display the new name.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.