Called 911 on graffiti "artist" at 70th and 15th

Home Forums Open forum Called 911 on graffiti "artist" at 70th and 15th

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Julie 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Miss Julie
    Participant

On our way to the animal shelter to pick up supplies for the bunny we are fostering (Peek Boo! Check her out on pet finder! She is a fun little diva!) I was stunned to see a young man brazenly tagging the closed (and fenced) gas station on the corner.

I had my daughter in the car so I was able to explain that if we just drove on by and took no action we were part of the problem. The dispatcher assured someone would be out but on my return trip it look like he managed to complete his lovely silver tags. *roll eyes*

gracie
    Participant

Good for you calling. I am personally so sick of all this graffiti showing up all over. The self car wash on Elliott, as I passed it this morning, every single wall was covered in graffiti.
    Too bad he got away before police showed up.

Clamster
    Participant

Oy, yeah I saw all that graffiti on the car wash today. I thought it had closed down or something. I also noticed some by probably the same tagger on the construction plywood outside Laresen’s Bakery.

Looks like the same “artist” at the Golden Gardens dog park.

Miss Julie
    Participant

It’s a young blond man. Maybe early 20’s. So kind of him to pretty up the neighborhood!

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Did the police ever come out?

Miss Julie
    Participant

I don’t know. They never called me for a follow up so I’m assuming by the time they got there he was gone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.