Enjoying the show

Home Forums Open forum Enjoying the show

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BuffaloHawk 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cate
    Participant

The lightening moving through right now is grand and glorious. Suggest you go sit outside and enjoy it. Gotta say though dry lightening in a hot dry August isn’t good

Kate
    Participant

It’s lovely. Not much thunder, which is nice for those with pets.

VeganBiker
    Participant

I was hoping it was going to rain! But I went out to water my tomato plants and watched the sky to the north. Lots of lightening but no thunder, very impressive.
    FWIW my 5 tomato plants grew from seeds left by last years crop! I did not intend to have a veg garden this year and 5 tomato plant appeared and 4 potato plants! So I have a veg garden anyway. Some of the tomato’s are cherry and they are just ripening this week, delicious.

Kate
    Participant

Tomatoes from seed in Seattle! I’ve had some volunteers come up but they never matured fast enough to ripen. I bow to you!

VeganBiker
    Participant

Kate – I didn’t do anything! They just grew. I actually thought that they would die but I watered them and now I have fruit that is mature!
    They were all organic heritage plants from FM last year and I had a fairly good harvest but this is unbelievable and I really didn’t do anything but water them, I did cover the whole bed with grass clippings early on in the season as an attempt to stop the weeds, I don’t know if that helped them.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

The storm was wonderful out on the patio while listening to “The Band” and enjoying a Moscow Mule.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.