"Friendly Neighbor" Spitting on Cars

Home Forums Open forum "Friendly Neighbor" Spitting on Cars

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DigitalDreams 5 hours, 49 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xiaoru606
    Participant

I think this neighborhood needs to finally stand up to the so-called “friendly neighbor” that is habitually spitting and leaving threatening notes on cars parked at the southwest corner of NW 56th St and 28th Ave NW — just one block north of the new Nordic Museum.

Yes, that spot is enough space for one compact car and maybe another subcompact, but we don’t need this toxic neighbor to spit phlegm on people’s cars just because they took up the entire space (most likely accidentally). Behavior like this is not welcome in our Ballard, and it’s time we nip it in the bud.

It seems like this hypocritical coward is doing this in the middle of the night when nobody is around. Maybe a night watch may deter criminal behavior from occurring. I think this behavior can be considered illegal harassment. Anybody know anything about these incidents?

DigitalDreams
    Participant

Hello,

I may know who this is. Are the threatening note printed on small pieces of paper of file cards in CAPITAL letters? I had a neighbor who did this and moved last Spring to that area. He also had an irrational parking attitude and four times resorted to puncturing my tire sidewalls… just for parking on the street in front of the house he rented!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.