News for Seattle's Ballard neighborhood and beyond

My Ballard header image 2

Home not ready for the holidays?

Home Forums Classifieds Home not ready for the holidays?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Before and After Organizing Before and After Organizing 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

It’s that time of year!

A time when folks realize that, despite all good intentions, the entire house is not going to be “ready” for company by the winter Holiday.

What to do? What to do??

Generally, Before and After Organizing is very, well, organized in how we organize. But this time of year, in addition to our regular work, we offer the Holiday Scramble.

It’s a special service where you and I talk about where the guests will be, where the guests won’t be, come up with the priorities it will take to pull the house together and clear the clutter, and scramble to make that happen.

We work in a way that will make the more permanent organizing you may want to do after the holidays easier but the primary concern is to make the areas of your home that your guests will see look lovely.

The last scramble day is December 22th then begins again on the 27th through the first week of January for folks having late visitors. The calendar is filling up fast!

We’ll have fun and you will be less stressed.

See you soon!

Meg Pasquini
    Before and After Organizing
    Member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) and NAPO Seattle Chapter from 2011-2013.
    Licensed. References. Professional.
    and visit my website at http://beforeandafterpo.com – if for no other reason you can see a picture of my puppy – 95 pounds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar