In Edmonds, sad time

Home Forums Open forum In Edmonds, sad time

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Gilman gal 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

oldguybc
    Participant

My wonderful twin brother John passed away on Christmas Eve. We are holding a family memorial service for him this afternoon up here. He was my hero and idol in every way, will miss him more than I can relate. Just don’t have the words right now to express much of anything, so apologize for lack of communication to my MB pals. May be coming up in a year or so and will let everyone know.
    He was Ballard Class of ’56, one of the best baseball players ever for them. he will be dearly missed by all who knew him.
    Everybody, do me this favor. if you are around one you love don’t ever miss a chance to hug and kiss them and tell them you love them. It just may be the last chance you will get.

GAM
    Participant

My condolences, OG!!!

A twin? I’m not sure I can even imagine how that must be. I will follow your advice.

You’re in my thoughts.

PlantLover
    Participant

I am sorry to hear that OG. I can feel your pain coming through your words. Perhaps you can take some comfort that as long as there are those of you who loved him and speak of him at least his memory lives on.

phoo
    Participant

I have a brother I’m close with and it’s my worst nightmare that something would happen to him. Not only is this awful, but a terrible thing to associate with a holiday that most people think of as a happy time of year. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Mondoman
    Participant

Really sorry to hear about your brother, OG! I’m sure he knew what a big impact he had on you, and that you, your family and friends will think of him often.

Shelley

So sorry for you oldguybc. Hope to see you next time you’re up this way. I know only too well the advice to love ’em every day while they’re here. Peace.

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

sorry to hear OG

thoughts and prayer with you & your family

Gilman gal
    Participant

So sorry buddy. Big hugz from me*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.