Is anyone missing a bunny?

Home Forums Open forum Is anyone missing a bunny?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jules 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Life is amazing
    Participant

Miss julie, do u breed your rabbit?

Miss Julie
    Participant

No. I am fostering the rabbits for the animal shelter. They asked me to bring home a mom and her litter as the runt needed some TLC. Two days later momma had a surprise litter. I am adopting two of the older kits and when the new babies are weaned they will be moving on to new homes. And everybody will be spayed and neutered! It is amazing how fast rabbits multiply!

Miss Julie
    Participant

Also as for adoption rates…every bunny I’ve fostered has been adopted. The Seattle Animal Shelter has an adoption rate of over 90%, and that figure includes everything from chickens to turtles to cats and dogs.

I have a silly number of rabbits right now because a stray bunny came to the shelter with her babies.

Life is amazing
    Participant

You r so good to do that!

Life is amazing
    Participant

They are very promiscuous but in all fairness those teeny tiny condoms must be very difficult to use

Life is amazing
    Participant

Whats up?

Jules
    Participant

I have walked up and down the street looking for the bunny. I have asked several people if they have seen it, and no one has. Any further sightings?

Life is amazing
    Participant

You are earning points in heaven

Jules
    Participant

Rabbits are social animals. A lone domestic rabbit, outside, has no family, no way to protect itself, no idea how to dig a warren, no comfort. Let’s try and bring this little rabbit indoors! Please be on the lookout.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.