NBR: Petition to change gracie's name

Home Forums Open forum NBR: Petition to change gracie's name

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gracie 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Smells Fishy
    Participant

Nothing graceful about her

gracie
    Participant

Hmmm, really? Well sorry you feel that way, especially without knowing me. But what is great we can all have our opinions..whether others agree or not.
    Have a great summer.

GAM
    Participant

That was a very graceful response!

JM98107
    Participant

Could it be one of the boozy zombies rising-up from their cardboard shelter?

oldguybc
    Participant

Is this another troll? Is someone drumming up some kind of a snarkfest in order to get more people back on MB? Smells Fishy, you sure sound like someone else I have read on the forum in years past. Does anyone have any method of limiting people to ONE identity only or are we in for another HenryVIII. Lady Bigbottom, MagsyUrCorny, OffWithHerHead, yada, yada, yada…
    End of rant…

Shelley

oldguybc, just another name: that person signs on as beerrated-consort, and keeps changing the name that displays under his/her avatar. You can see the sign on name by rolling the mouse over the avatar name, and your browser “hint” will show it.

gracie
    Participant

Shelley, Old Guy, JM98107, I had feeling about this. It makes total sense. Sad when one only wants to incite negative remarks.

Smells Fishy
    Participant

sorry you all can’t play a little. sad serious sots aren’t you all?

gracie
    Participant

I would say the sad one is you, beerrated consort.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.