Need to find a home for this rescue kitty

Home Forums Open forum Need to find a home for this rescue kitty

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Oly 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Life is amazing
    Participant

I have been fostering the best cat and if I didn’t have so many mouths to feed already I would take him in a minute. He has all the best qualities of all my cats rolled into one little grey tabby body.

Nichols aka Seth aka Wildman (he needs his forever home to give him his forever name) is an amazing little guy if you’re looking for a spirited kitten.

He’s got to go to someone that likes his spunk and doesn’t consider his crazy playing as negative behavior and try to squash it

When he isn’t having fun he becomes a little snuggle buddy and can’t get enough love.

He would be a bit much for a quiet cat but after some adjustment it seems he would get along well with another spirited cat (and – bonus- their playing would give you a reprieve!) because he came to me with 3 other cats for the first week and they all got along fine.

My dog and he have great fun. It would need to be a dog that understands cat roughhousing or his jumping from behind the door “attacks” could be disconcerting.

He plays with humans just as cats play with other cats so he does grab and pretend to bite but does not hurt and if he gets too wild he understands a sharp “Hey!” to mean to settle down a bit.

Many will pass him by because of his big personality but there are some that are looking for just this type of dynamo and we want to make a good match.

He should probably be an indoor cat as his antics may not always be welcome by neighborhood cats and his fearlessness of dogs may be dangerous for him.

Smart, funny, snuggly, loving, silly, crazy – the right family is going to be very happy so let me know as soon as possible if you want to meet him. No pressure if you come and decide he’s not for you. The right match is more important than just getting him homed.

Tandm
    Participant

How old is he?

Life is amazing
    Participant

he is about a year old

Edog
    Participant

FFS!!! I thought it was a thread like this that broke the forum last time? Here we go again!

Life is amazing
    Participant

com’on there’s not one person reading this that is dying to have an amazing new kitten?

Alikelsea
    Participant

I am dying to have a cat in the house, our old girls died 2 years ago and we and the dog really miss the feline vibe. Are you fostering him through a rescue group that I would go through? What’s the timing on his situation? Is there any way to meet him with my dog to make sure he won’t beat up on her? She’s a 10# Boston.

Thanks.

Life is amazing
    Participant

Hi there Ali
    I’m so sorry for the loss of your kitty.
    I am fostering him through a group so there would be papers and a home visit and all. I’m not sure what you mean by timing but he is available now.
    As far as him beating up on your dog he loves to play so having them meet is the best thing. My dog plays with him and loves it but there’s no way to know if your dog will until they meet.
    Can you get together tomorrow?
    my number is 206 300 9971
    easiest way to reach me is by text but you can also call

Alikelsea
    Participant

Hi, had a ton of family descend so things are a little nutty. I will call you when i can break free with Stella the Boston to meet el gato.

Life is amazing
    Participant

Sounds great!

Life is amazing
    Participant

I got a call and they’re talking about moving him to the rescue on Tuesday so you might want to contact me sooner than later.

leftcoastsuit
    Participant

I’m obviously late to this conversation, but the if the kitten still needs a home I would love to get in touch! We have another kitten that is playful and full of energy and we really think she needs a friend. Please let me know if he’s been taken in!

Oly
    Participant

I’m dying to not read another thread on cats. For Christ sakes no wonder this forum died, nothing but fucking posts about cats.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.