Rumor: Paseo Ballard/Fremont closed for good

Home Forums Open forum Rumor: Paseo Ballard/Fremont closed for good

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  oldguybc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Miss Wahoo
    Participant

I really hope this isn’t true, but I hear that both Paseo locations have closed, and not just for their winter vacation. Say it isn’t so!

I heard it on our local ESPN radio affiliate, of all places, and Seattle Eater is reporting it as well.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

Chef … How did ESPN introduce Paseos closing. It seems strange but also cool that you heard it there.

Curtis
    Participant

Miss Wahoo
    Participant

BH – Tom Wassel mentioned (on the Michael Grey Show) that he’d heard about the closure on Twitter.

Thx for posting that link, Curtis – I’ll go read it now.

Miss Wahoo
    Participant

Yikes, the details of that complaint are very concerning. I’m feeling bad about enjoying those sandwiches as much as I did.

Dave
    Participant

Try Geo’s across the street from Paseos for a real (and awesome) Cuban sandwich. You won’t be disappointed. Plus, its a family business

Miss Wahoo
    Participant

Dave, thanks for mentioning Geo’s. I’d forgotten about them. We had sandwiches from them one night, and they were excellent. Will definitely make a point of going there the next time we need take-out.

Dave
    Participant

Geo's pan con lechon

Geo’s pan con lechon

Miss Wahoo
    Participant

Nice sandwich photo, Dave. I know I liked the sandwich I had from there, but can’t remember what I ate. IIRC, Geo’s offered freshly fried cracklings – or maybe they used them as a garnish. Really, really good.

gracie
    Participant

Dave..thanks. that sandwich looks awesome. Will have to look up what hours open.

oldguybc
    Participant

Bummer, went there first thing off the plane on 9/30, sandwich was as good as ever, glad I made it there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.