Scammers Outside Ballard Market

Home Forums Open forum Scammers Outside Ballard Market

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Christina 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Adrienne
    Participant

Stopped by Ballard Market and ran into these two delinquents. Sure, they were standing around looking cute, but were really just after some treats. =)

loitering

Curtis
    Participant

Oh yeah…I’ve seen those quack heads around town.

Sunset Hill David
    Participant

Are those the same 2 that hang out at the Sloop?

Adrienne
    Participant

They look similar to the pair that hangs out over at Fred Meyer, but then… ducks, so I’m not sure mallard pairs vary all that much, heh, and I’m sure these little guys have a circuit going.

We gave the little female some treats at Fred last night since she was begging at the door. They are terribly cute.

oldguybc
    Participant

They need a little sign: Will quack for goodies!

Edog
    Participant

Those quacks are always trying to get me to sign their petition too.

Gnomie
    Participant

They tell me they are changing the name to “Mallard Market”

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

This couple were living behind the building next door. I caught them bathing and washing their outer garments one day; caught a pic of them. When construction there started they flew east without even saying bye. Please tell them SA says hi and they are welcome to come back.

Jonathan
    Participant

Always duck my head when I see these guys. They have such a fowl smell about them.

Mondoman
    Participant

Such a group of eggheads we’ve got here!

Christina
    Participant

I saw a female mallard threading her way between cars in the (very busy) Fred Meyer parking lot on Saturday morning. Am I the only one who sees this as a seriously self-destructive behavior on the part of the ducks? Shouldn’t we be considering a psych evaluation for these little guys, or an intervention?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.