Selling My Olympic Athletic Club (OAC) Membership

Home Forums Open forum Selling My Olympic Athletic Club (OAC) Membership

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rach 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rach
    Participant

I moved and no longer use my annual membership at the Olympic Athletic Club (OAC) in Ballard, but I am able to transfer it to another person. It is a great gym that is well equipped, offers classes, and has 2 pools. I’ve been going to this gym for 5 years and I already miss it. OAC prices are approximately $67 per month for the annual membership rate, and $77 for the month to month rate. This membership expires at the end of February 2019, and I am asking $300. The process would require us to meet at the gym to transfer membership. Cash only please.

Paradigmsubvert
    Participant

Hi Rach,
    I’m interested in buying your membership, provided there’s no enrollment/initiation fee and wouldn’t be one later on if I chose to continue the membership on a month-to-month basis. Could you find out if transferring your membership requires payment of these additional fees?
    Thanks.

rach
    Participant

There will be a $25 transfer fee for this membership, which I am happy to pay. I called OAC and they told me that they would not charge an enrollment fee if you chose month-to-month after this membership expires.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.