News for Seattle's Ballard neighborhood and beyond

My Ballard header image 2

This has to stop, we have to do something as residents

Home Forums Open forum This has to stop, we have to do something as residents

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of VeganBiker VeganBiker 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shane Dillon
    Shane Dillon
    Participant

http://www.king5.com/news/local/seattle/bnsf-stops-train-traffic-to-remove-homeless-camp/128691128

This is disgusting, we or the police should stop turning a blind eye to this!

Profile photo of JM98107
    JM98107
    Participant

Well Shane, I’m surprised the shrill little troll hasn’t accused you of being an entitled heartless NIMBY. We’re glad the BNSF railroad took responsibility and got the area cleaned out. Keeping the bum campers and taggers out of there will be difficult.

Profile photo of VeganBiker
    VeganBiker
    Participant

Shane – The NextDoor Ballard is where all the talk about this is going on. People have been complaining to SPD, SDOT and BNSF about this mess under the 57th st bridge and along 37th Place for months. SDOT cleaned up along 37th twice in the last couple of months and BNSF took a while to get to the mess under the bridge but they did a great job and for now that area under the bridge is clean. I noticed that there are drug users moving back in there during the day and hanging out!
    But you can be assured that there are many people that are on top of this and we are complaining to the authorities all the time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar