Get decked out in green and blue and show your 12th Man pride this Sunday as the Seahawks take on the New England Patriots.
Check out the extensive list below of Ballard establishments who are set to host the best Super Bowl events in the city!
The game kicks off at 3:30 p.m. so be sure to arrive at your destination of choice with plenty of time before the game to secure your spot. GO HAWKS!!
- Kickin’ Boot Whiskey Kitchen (5309 22nd Ave NW) will be open from 11 a.m. showing the game with sound on, on eight televisions and will be offering a special menu for the day. Brunch will also be available.
- Bad Jimmy’s Brewing Co. (4358 B Leary Way NW) will be open at 11 a.m. on Sunday with a big screen, projector, pot luck, $3 pints, and a skittles infused IPA!
- Stoup Brewing (1108 NW 52nd Street) will be open at noon hosting a STOUPerbowl party featuring a big screen and projector for the game in addition to the two standard screens. Uber rides to and from the brewery are discounted with the codeword: STOUPerfan. Big Spoon food truck will also be out the front!
- The Gerald (5210 Ballard Ave NW) will be open all day offering brunch until 2:30 p.m. and then changing to the dinner menu. Drink and Happy Hour specials will be offered and the game will be on the big projector screen. Minors are also welcome to watch the game in the back room.
- Volterra (5411 Ballard Ave NW) will be serving up a happy hour menu of football classics from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Special cocktails will also be offered and under 21 seating is also available.
- King’s Hardware (5225 Ballard Ave NW) will be showing the game on two humongous screens. $2 Jell-O Shots, $4 Ballard Marys and $5 shots of Jim Beam Fire will be available all day. The festivities are set to kick off at noon.
Is your business doing something special for Superbowl Sunday? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the list!